Holder Blinks

Holder has been saying he would meet with Issa privately to discuss the issues.

This is nothing new.

But maybe he will slam the cuffs on the arsonist and car thief. But it's not unusual for Republicans to elect a criminal like Issa.

After all..George W. Bush had a record too.

First President in history with one.

You boys should be proud.

Holder is trying to hold on until obama's voted out of office and he doesn't have to worry about it anymore.

This is nothing new.

But maybe he will slam the cuffs on the arsonist and car thief. But it's not unusual for Republicans to elect a criminal like Issa.

To be fair, Obama admitted to smoking weed and doing coke, so he ain't squeeky clean, he just didn't get caught.

I still think it's Issa that needs to step lightly. This operation goes back to the Bush Administration and I'd bet he's feelin' the heat from more than a few Republicans to lay off.

Sidebar: Did any of you know that Eric Holder worked at the DOJ during the Clinton administration and was involved with the OKC Bombing investigation?

Anyone else want to be a fly on that wall?

Holder agrees to meet with Issa - TheHill.com

This is normal for this kind of situation. Holder goes in and tries to see what else he can get away with without having to sit in front of a microphone on TV. If it's too little, too late and he continues to stone wall, Issa will go ahead with the contempt vote, which is what I see happening. Because Holder knows that if he turns over what Issa is asking for, he's done. Either way, I see holder being forced out.

I still think it's Issa that needs to step lightly. This operation goes back to the Bush Administration and I'd bet he's feelin' the heat from more than a few Republicans to lay off.

Sidebar: Did any of you know that Eric Holder worked at the DOJ during the Clinton administration and was involved with the OKC Bombing investigation?
Holder was first appointed by Saint Ronnie.

He should pull a Cheney and tell Issa to go fuck himself. That said, I can't stand Eric Holder. Definitely my least favorite Obama appointment, including Geithner.

This is nothing new.

Come on Sallow, you are usally fair. You got to admit Holder should be fired.

It took obama to make Holder AG where he would be in a better position to get people killed.

Forum List

Back