Holder Announces Plan To Combat American Militants

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
I've warned before that Obama and his bosom buddy will seek any reason to step up their efforts to disrupt any group claiming to be “patriotic”. This seems to me to be just another smoke screen – using the threat of IS to investigate and harass anybody who disagrees with their agenda.

Read the article @ Holder announces plan to combat American militants - a “reputable” website.

I've warned before that Obama and his bosom buddy will seek any reason to step up their efforts to disrupt any group claiming to be “patriotic”. This seems to me to be just another smoke screen – using the threat of IS to investigate and harass anybody who disagrees with their agenda.

Read the article @ Holder announces plan to combat American militants - a “reputable” website.
I am sure they will avoid mosques so as not to appear anti Muslim...perhaps raid the Mormon temple instead.

I am sure they will avoid mosques so as not to appear anti Muslim...perhaps raid the Mormon temple instead.

IMO they will use excuse to target none Muslim group 10 to 1 so it doesn't appear Muslim being single out.

Holder announces plan to combat American militants

the first amendment being ignored again I see. Read the last paragraph of the story.

We must be both innovative and aggressive in countering violent extremism and combating those who would sow intolerance, division, and hate — not just within our borders, but with our international partners on a global scale,'' Holder said.

Those that would sow intolerance division and hate..... Last I checked the first amendment makes doing JUST that protected by the Constitution.

Who the hell appointed some attorney general to announce any plans for anything

this administration get scarier by the week

Forum List

Back