Holder and Contempt: perfect together

Maybe I'm off base with this question...BUT... as bad as it looks to get involved with the trafficing of guns to any illegal enterprise especially the extremely violent Mexican and Colombian drug cartels...

"Does anyone really think that there were more shootings because of the origin of the weapons and that the drug business would not get thier guns one way or another?"

The problem with apprehending these gangs is that there are very few ways to get "inside" the fabric of thier business. Is it so hard to imagine that the ATF was operating in good faith and realized that the gangs would get thier guns anyway so why not explore one of the few options to infiltrate the cartel shell?

So it was proven that a federal agent was murdered with one of the weapons let be sold through the chosen legal gun dealer in Arizona was it? Is there some doubt as to the high probability that the agent would have been murdered anyway regardless of the origin of the weapon involved? Is there any evidence he was murdered BECAUSE of the gun deliveries from US sources. Doesn't all this hoopla also fly in the face of the first defense principal of the NRA that "guns" don't kill people.."people" kill people.

Odd that the Right wing wants to blame the guns or thier point of origin instead of the outlaws that choose to murder with them. Am I missing something or is this the only case on record where the right blames the weapons and not the murderers?

Issa Plans to Move Forward With Holder Contempt Vote
By Billy House
June 19, 2012 | 6:21 p.m.

House Republicans ..

Issa Plans to Move Forward With Holder Contempt Vote - Influence Alley

"The ball's in their court."

No, "General" Holder. It's in YOUR fucking court, you dishonest hack. I am getting to the point where I hope you DO keep fucking around and that you do get the Contempt of Congress Citation you appear to be seeking.

The AG is a jackass.

Republican Rep. Darrell Issa, the driving force behind the effort to recall Gov. Gray Davis, was prosecuted with his brother in San Jose in 1980 for allegedly faking the theft of Issa's Mercedes Benz sedan and selling it to a car dealer for $16,000, according to court records.

Read more: Issa was charged in San Jose car theft | Full Page

Now the GOP criminal is behind the get-holder campaign?

what a disgusting joke

But in August 1980, a prosecutor dismissed the case for lack of evidence. -- From same "story."

Is the Dante view now "it is the seriousness of the allegations?"

No, "General" Holder. It's in YOUR fucking court, you dishonest hack. I am getting to the point where I hope you DO keep fucking around and that you do get the Contempt of Congress Citation you appear to be seeking.

The AG is a jackass.

Republican Rep. Darrell Issa, the driving force behind the effort to recall Gov. Gray Davis, was prosecuted with his brother in San Jose in 1980 for allegedly faking the theft of Issa's Mercedes Benz sedan and selling it to a car dealer for $16,000, according to court records.

what a disgusting joke

:D Well doesn't this thread look like a huge fail right now.

Nope. But YOU would only say that because (a) you are kind of blindly partisan and (b) you think being accused is more significant than how the case turns out (at least when it involves a Republican).

Besides which:

It is AG Holder and HIS misbehavior that is actually at issue, the Dante deflection effort notwithstanding.

Issa Plans to Move Forward With Holder Contempt Vote
By Billy House
June 19, 2012 | 6:21 p.m.

House Republicans ..

The AG is a jackass.

what a disgusting joke
Isn't that about the same time the boy king was smoking dope and snorting coke?

The AG is a jackass.

what a disgusting joke

Who's "the boy king"?

what a disgusting joke

Who's "the boy king"?

The reference is to the incumbent.

Do you need a Venn diagram for EVERYTHING?

What makes him a racist?

His Justice dept will not prosecute voter suppression when done by minorities.

Well, your statement doesn't really hold much water without some evidence. Got some?

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Injustice-Exposing-Racial-Justice-Department/dp/1596982772]Amazon.com: Injustice: Exposing the Racial Agenda of the Obama Justice Department (9781596982772): J. Christian Adams: Books[/ame]

Now, will you admit I am correct or will you:
1) Claim bias and misrepresentation
2) Scurry off to a different thread
3) Both.

Well, your statement doesn't really hold much water without some evidence. Got some?

Are you THAT painfully unaware of the history of this Administration?

Really?

Oops...I think you forgot the link to the evidence when you posted, Liability.

I've already done so.
Are you going to scream partisan unreliable source (the author spent 5 years in Justice) or are you going to run away from the conversation?

Are you THAT painfully unaware of the history of this Administration?

Really?

Oops...I think you forgot the link to the evidence when you posted, Liability.

You still pretend to need a link for such recent history?

ARE you really that ignorant or are you just faking it to make one of your unpersuasive rhetorical pointlesses?

Oh, and: http://www.usmessageboard.com/5482594-post29.html courtesy of The Rabbi.

Forum List

Back