Holder, an accessory to murder?

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2010
I think this shows that Holder has thought about doing what some accuse him of with the fast and furious debacle. Making American gun stores look like they are fueling the drug war in Mexico with illegal gun sales. Letting the guns go and waiting for them to turn up at a crime in the hopes of turning public opinion on the 2ND amendment is pure evil. If Holder did that, then in my opinion he is an accessory to murder. Plain and simple.

Holder in 1995: We have to “brainwash” people against guns « Hot Air

we elected a president that knows he is above the constitution and he built a cabinet with the same mind set and now we act surprised. Holder is the law and did no wrong and his boss patted him on the back for it. We the voters are to blame, we elected the wrong guy.

Lies? List of Obama's cabinet and czars in the last yen years on video speaking against the rule of law and constitution.
Jones
Sonstein sp?
Ayers (domestic terrorist/friend of BO)
Holder
Big sis
Who'd I forget?

I think this shows that Holder has thought about doing what some accuse him of with the fast and furious debacle. Making American gun stores look like they are fueling the drug war in Mexico with illegal gun sales. Letting the guns go and waiting for them to turn up at a crime in the hopes of turning public opinion on the 2ND amendment is pure evil. If Holder did that, then in my opinion he is an accessory to murder. Plain and simple.

You are an accessory to American stupidity of the ultra right. Lay off the meth Sport. It fucks with your brain and makes you paranoid. Too much use leaves permanent brain damage.

Accessory to murder is less then the reason he wanted crime - appeal second amendment rights - treason. But the proof is burned by now. I don't think a lot of people understand the seriousness of the plot

Obama and Holder were willing to have citizens murdered in the name of gun control.

These words were typed today. This means that, for this nutter, the lie has been fully internalized and will never be stashed with facts or reason.

Score one for the bad guys.

NO way to reason away a lie to Congress in letter form, then 10+ months of obfuscating and evoking Executive Privilege to hide it.

we elected a president that knows he is above the constitution and he built a cabinet with the same mind set and now we act surprised. Holder is the law and did no wrong and his boss patted him on the back for it. We the voters are to blame, we elected the wrong guy.

As I've constantly said on this forum Obama was elected because the majority of WHITE voters didn't want to think themselves "racist"! In other words white Obama voters when in the privacy of the voting booth asked themselves all things being equal am I a racist if I don't vote for Obama!

The key phrase"all things being equal"!
The majority of White Obama voters didn't KNOW these statements by Obama:
From Obama's "Dreams from My Father.
"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves. They were more than satisfied. They were revealed. Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."

Nor did they know Obama said:
" I’d like higher gas prices, just not so quickly"
Obama: I’d like higher gas prices, just not so quickly « Hot Air

Except that all indications are the BATF came up with this bit of idiocy all on their own... After Operation Wide REciever was tried and failed.

But if you want to go that route, I'm all for holding guns stores and gun manufacturers legally and criminally liable for gun deaths.

I guess Guns kill people after all.

Forum List

Back