HOLD YOUR NOSE: Hispanic population tops 50 million in U.S.

What is the reference to holding my nose all about? Closing thing I can figure is the white guy laying back eating burgers raising his cholesterol and doing nothing but spending the fortune he inherited, smells better at 5:00PM than the Mexican fella making the United States better by working hard re-roofing slacker's home?

I want more Mexicans around me! Folks who tried hard to get here and are willing to work. By all means, make them citizens so they have AMERICAN children and fund my social security. Thanks for the good news.

I wanna see you get Latino gangbangers to mow your lawn and roof your house.:lol:

Probably just as hard to get one of the Ayran Brotherhood to do it..or National Alliance. Heck..they might even blow up your house.

HOLD YOUR NOSE:... 03-29-2011 03:02 PM GHook93 Blaming Whites for Blacks is a liberal lie, go fuck yourself!

I must have hit a sore spot. This is a neg rep I feel happy to get lol.

Honestly, the black man has problems. Human nature encourages us all to feel the world is against us and stay in bed instead of dragging our butts off to work. The black man in America has one more thing against him....

Also, I am white so I'm privy to all the racist talk among the Neanderthal WASPS in the neighborhood. Thank goodness I am a big fella because I'm also a smart ass who always talks about them ghettos where they barely speak English. Then mention my Italian grandparents being translators for my great grandparents.

Sorry I'm rambling. The neg rep from the Klan made me giddy.

Go back 100 years and substitute Irish for Hispanic and it was the same hysteria.

Somewhat, however, the Irish spoke the language, not thought the American Southwest is rightfully part of Ireland, they assimulated and they are not our next door neighbor seeking to be the majority. They are seeking to change our country or culture, they adopted our country and culture.

There is a danger in demonizing Latino, esp Mexicans, but there is also a danger in giving them too much credit and not taking stemming illegal immigration seriously!

I went to my American town hall to see the dentist that the American taxpayers provide at reduced cost.

What do I see in the waiting room? Mexican decorations all over the walls and a big screen TV blasting Latino propaganda.

Why should they need to learn English? Their kids are running around yelling in Spanish because that is what their parents teach them. I only heard English when I walked up to the desk to check in.

They are Mexicans not Americans.

They'll never be Americans!

What is the reference to holding my nose all about? Closing thing I can figure is the white guy laying back eating burgers raising his cholesterol and doing nothing but spending the fortune he inherited, smells better at 5:00PM than the Mexican fella making the United States better by working hard re-roofing slacker's home?

I want more Mexicans around me! Folks who tried hard to get here and are willing to work. By all means, make them citizens so they have AMERICAN children and fund my social security. Thanks for the good news.

Ever notice that it doesn't matter what nationality, they become Americans once they learn to speak American????? (rolls eyes)

Once they become assimilated they're just like the rest of us. Their kids are American through and through.

I wanna see you get Latino gangbangers to mow your lawn and roof your house.:lol:

Probably just as hard to get one of the Ayran Brotherhood to do it..or National Alliance. Heck..they might even blow up your house.

Let me know when they blow up the first house.

If you are serious:
This has all happened before. My Italian ancestors came over, lived in largely Italian ghettos and barely spoke English. They formed gangs so legendary we are still making movies about them.

Now they are assimilated. Our black brothers would likely be assimilated by now if not for racism seperating them from "our" society. Lets not do that to our new hispanic blood.

Were you serious?

Blacks aren't allowed to assimilate because Liberals keep reminding them how fucked up their history has been. Democrats keep sowing the seeds of racial division. As long as we're divided the Dems have a chance.

Ever notice that it doesn't matter what nationality, they become Americans once they learn to speak American????? (rolls eyes)

Once they become assimilated they're just like the rest of us. Their kids are American through and through.

Yeah. They sure look like they're assimilating......into NAZIS!

BrownBerets.jpg

Isn't it time to take your food cart into the street and sell your dog meat burritos?:lol:

Yeah, I carry my computer and connection in a shopping cart. Your redneckedness is quite obvious, however, bloated gut wonder..

MMMMMM! That looks good!

Come here, Fido!! Fetch!!

Uplaza-+woman+peddler.jpg

You try and relax today, lardass. You need to keep your strength up for all the talking points you need to look up throughout the day. Such a good little ole racist bitch tool you are..

I have to go to work now to pay for your welfare checks, Homer.

Yeah, I carry my computer and connection in a shopping cart. Your redneckedness is quite obvious, however, bloated gut wonder..

MMMMMM! That looks good!

Come here, Fido!! Fetch!!

Uplaza-+woman+peddler.jpg

You try and relax today, lardass. You need to keep your strength up for all the talking points you need to look up throughout the day. Such a good little ole racist bitch tool you are..

Just think of all the Mexicans kids who depend on those bucks. And look at how they reward America by dropping out and becoming drug dealers. What a country. and What a race you are defending!:lol:

[You try and relax today, lardass. You need to keep your strength up for all the talking points you need to look up throughout the day. Such a good little ole racist bitch tool you are..

Look at all these wonderful people you are defending.:lol:

mexican_gang2.gif

Forum List

Back