Hold onto your wallet

They'll have to get the money from my Chief Financial Officer, i.e., wife. I usually don't have more than $20.00 in my wallet unless I have a special use permit issued by my wife.

They'll have to get the money from my Chief Financial Officer, i.e., wife. I usually don't have more than $20.00 in my wallet unless I have a special use permit issued by my wife.

Oh yes.... I forgot for a moment.... They're gonna take it from you before it gets to your CFO....

AllBizFrom925 - If they do that, my CFO (wife) will go to DC and kick some congressional ass... Nothing comes between my wife and her Wal-Mart Support Fund!

Just wait until they put a tax on haircuts... I suppose it has at least been discussed.

I don't think taxes mean very much to them. Seems like a lot of them don't pay them....

AllBizFrom925 - If they do that, my CFO (wife) will go to DC and kick some congressional ass... Nothing comes between my wife and her Wal-Mart Support Fund!

Better tell the CFO to commence with the ass-kicking before it's too late. Oh wait.... It probably already is.... Shoulda dont that ages ago....

Thought that cig tax was suppose to be for this shit ... how much more can they tax us?

Well, it was. It was also supposed to be for SCHIP. Gotta love that one, when research shows that now the majority of smokers are the poorly educated, lower income citizens among us. Now, isn't that a conundrum if ever there was one? Their (sin) cigarette tax paying for their own children's health care?

Thought that cig tax was suppose to be for this shit ... how much more can they tax us?

Well, it was. It was also supposed to be for SCHIP. Gotta love that one, when research shows that now the majority of smokers are the poorly educated, lower income citizens among us. Now, isn't that a conundrum if ever there was one? Their (sin) cigarette tax paying for their own children's health care?

It is apparent to we who smoke that you non-smokers obviously hate children.

It is apparent to we who smoke that you non-smokers obviously hate children.

Excuse me?

Gov run social security is going in the red, gov run medicare and medicaid is eating money like a kid in a candy store, gov run post office is in the red, gov run schools are not educating, the gov run income tax is impossible to understand -- and now they want to control all our health care.

Another power grab by the arrogant fools in DC. But us idiots keep sending them back for another term.

Forum List

Back