Hold on against the Deep State with Trump.

So according to the Left, the Deep State is something Donnie made up.

LMFAO. Really?
Well....show us some evidence that isn’t Conspiracy Theory
The blind can’t be made to see.

WTF...do you think I’m Jesus?
You keep saying that ........but are unable to provide any proof outside of RW conspiracies
Fool. The Deep State is hardly right wing.

I really marvel at your ability to stay alive.
You can’t even identify it other than say......It is there

How do you know it is not right wing?
You act as if you never heard of it. Yet it has been written about in numerous books and columns for decades.

Is it you just don’t want to a accept it because doing so, you think it somehow legitimizes Donnie?

Here is a good description, but you won’t accept it.

“One is that the Deep State– the unelected, permanent government which includes not just the intelligence community but a vast array of agencies and institutions as well as the top-level structures of diplomacy, finance and geopolitics–is not monolithic. There are different views and competing camps, but the disagreements and bureaucratic wars are kept out of sight.” - Charles Hugh Smith

Well....show us some evidence that isn’t Conspiracy Theory

You keep saying that ........but are unable to provide any proof outside of RW conspiracies

You act as if you never heard of it. Yet it has been written about in numerous books and columns for decades.

Is it you just don’t want to a accept it because doing so, you think it somehow legitimizes Donnie?

“One is that the Deep State– the unelected, permanent government which includes not just the intelligence community but a vast array of agencies and institutions as well as the top-level structures of diplomacy, finance and geopolitics–is not monolithic. There are different views and competing camps, but the disagreements and bureaucratic wars are kept out of sight.” - Charles Hugh Smith
It has?
Show me some evidence

Something as large and powerful should leave some trace

It has?
Show me some evidence

Why do you think they call it the Deep State?

It has?
Show me some evidence

Because it’s invisible?

It has?
Show me some evidence

Because it’s invisible?
Only to people like you.

It has?
Show me some evidence

Because it’s invisible?
Only to people like you.
Who is the leader of the Deep State?

It has?
Show me some evidence

Because it’s invisible?
Only to people like you.
Who is the leader of the Deep State?
Your Messiah.

66393834_10216987198886742_7104911565932986368_n.jpg

Forum List

Back