Hola, Howdy, Hello, Shalom Aleichem, Namaste, Bonjour....

….to all, but namely my CONSERVATIVE brothers and sisters. As part of my introduction, I just want to say three things:

Build that wall, Mr. President.

Drain the swamp, Mr. President

Keep the momentum going against the liberal cons, Mr. President.
Hey Rookie, welcome. You have just entered the mud pits and you will get dirty. Be prepared for as much dirt thrown at you, by the libtardos who frequent this site, but there when you feel that your IQ is starting to go south like Obama's employment numbers, just hit the ignore button and you will be smarter and feeling better for it. Again welcome.

Welcome! Get your thick skin on. Maybe grab a shield and gird up your loins and all that.

I'll post the unofficial mascot in a minute or so, Lord willing.

Meet the unofficial mascot!

3.jpg

….to all, but namely my CONSERVATIVE brothers and sisters. As part of my introduction, I just want to say three things:

Welcome, noob. You started off on the right track. I like that.

upload_2019-1-10_20-51-21.png

Welcome to the jungle...images (45).jpeg
We learn to live like an animal in the jungle where we play...

Hey, D'Souza, hope you enjoy the board. If you've got good things to say, don't rely on Ignore too much. Put on your woolly slippers and get comfortable. And have a donut.
Krispy-donuts.jpg

Wa-Alaikum-Salaam, keyboardwarrier.

I had almost, almost given up the hope for new, fresh, unheard-of ideas on these boards.

Wa-Alaikum-Salaam, keyboardwarrier.

I had almost, almost given up the hope for new, fresh, unheard-of ideas on these boards.

Trump may call on Christ's Army to build the wall. Maybe D'Souza is in Christ's Corp of Engineers.

Trump may call on Christ's Army to build the wall. Maybe D'Souza is in Christ's Corp of Engineers.

The thought didn't even occur to me. Serves me right. "Fences are pointless," as Christ famously declared, "only The Wall™ makes for good neighbors!"

So, a hearty welcome to D'Souza, and good neighborhood from hereon out!

Forum List

Back