Hoffa! Hoffa! Hoffa!

Labor unions are going after and attacking the tea party - as a matter of fact a few weeks ago several union employees we're surprisingly found not guilt for beating a man - a tea party activist- half to death...

SEIU Members Found ‘Not Guilty’ in Brutal Beating of Tea Party Activist | Video | TheBlaze.com

Plenty of citations there.....

Thats just recently...

These are the same fucks that have been sabotaging and biting peoples fingers off...

Does the MSM report any of this???

Naw....If they reported the truth progressives would look like anarchist monkeys if they did, so they don't because they want the democrat candidates to with the election - now that is about as honest as you can get.

I suppose that's what you get for reading CNN...

I bet NO progressive knows a fucking thing about that story...

Now their union hero's... I suppose..

I'm sure the progressives would just call it civic duty.....

I'd call it a brutal beating...

Oh and they're the ones that claim the tea party is "violent."

The unions only beat a guy into a fucking wheel chair, or if it really matters a "black guy" and where is the media???

Oh yeah... because their is no fucking bias......

"Duh there is no bias."

What if a tea party member beat a black union member into a fucking wheelchair what do you think would happen??

CNN
MSNBC
CBC
ABC
NBC
FOX Local

It be the hate crime of the century...

Even as a human being these progressive fucks don't care....

This is why I say that they're evil little fucks with every opportunity and which is why they're my enemy...

They put a black guy in a wheelchair while labeling us Tea Party members racists.....

Oh so now you admit the violence?

Is that what I said? I said they push back - which inherently means they were pushed first. Do you have access to any dictionaries or encyclopedias or such?

Oh so now you admit the violence?

Is that what I said? I said they push back - which inherently means they were pushed first. Do you have access to any dictionaries or encyclopedias or such?

Funny how your ego advocates it and my blood invented it, yet I oppose it.

Actually its irony....

I'm Sicilian and my grandfathers uncles thought playing around with the unions was fun..

Well he died in the 70's and I don't think its fun at all....

Unions are a bunch of fucking sheep...

I'm sure they're lovely in real life, but the misinformation and fear they get from the Pub propaganda machine is scary. It's really the whole story of politics these days. The truth will out in the age of information. It's not new either, just HUGE with all the RW BS media right now. Death throes of crappe hopefully. Rush, Murdoch, and Rev. Moon? I don't THINK SO.

The USA is the only modern country in the world where full time workers live in poverty and have no health care (500k bankruptcies a year, most HAVE insurance - crap insurance!)After 30 years of Voodoo: worst min. wage, work conditions, illegal work safeguards, vacations, work week, college costs, rich/poor gap, upward social mobility, % homeless and in prison. And you complain about the victims? Are you an idiot or an A-hole?
All because of Democrat policies. Thank your masters, and stop blaming the Tea Party for everything.

Your welcome, it's not like unions actually stand for the workers these days anyways, I know, I was a member of the biggest union in this country until about 6 months ago when I realized exactly where my union dues where going. I dropped my membership, and the union can go to hell for all I care.

The USA is the only modern country in the world where full time workers live in poverty and have no health care (500k bankruptcies a year, most HAVE insurance - crap insurance!)After 30 years of Voodoo: worst min. wage, work conditions, illegal work safeguards, vacations, work week, college costs, rich/poor gap, upward social mobility, % homeless and in prison. And you complain about the victims? Are you an idiot or an A-hole?
All because of Democrat policies. Thank your masters, and stop blaming the Tea Party for everything.

The Tea Party? LOL!! Misled pub dupes about to leave the scene- swallowed back up by the GOP,:cuckoo:. Those things have happened because of Reaganism and Voodoo. The top 2% have tripled their wealth while everyone else have suffered- Also- thanks for the depression and the stupidest wars ever.:cuckoo::lol:

Last edited:
Labor unions are going after and attacking the tea party - as a matter of fact a few weeks ago several union employees we're surprisingly found not guilt for beating a man - a tea party activist- half to death...

SEIU Members Found ‘Not Guilty’ in Brutal Beating of Tea Party Activist | Video | TheBlaze.com

Plenty of citations there.....

Thats just recently...

These are the same fucks that have been sabotaging and biting peoples fingers off...

Does the MSM report any of this???

Naw....If they reported the truth progressives would look like anarchist monkeys if they did, so they don't because they want the democrat candidates to with the election - now that is about as honest as you can get.

I suppose that's what you get for reading CNN...

I bet NO progressive knows a fucking thing about that story...

I remember that story very well, and I remember at the time telling everyone the SEIU guys were innocent. Gladney was a fraud. I'm glad (no pun intended) justice prevailed.

The Right of course had them tried and convicted 2 seconds after the story came out.

Forum List

Back