Hoffa! Hoffa! Hoffa!

Only a fuckin' dishonest snake moves the goal posts, and then demands mediation after she clearly lost the bet.

Grow up......Pay your damn debt!

I won by default. changing the rules after the requirments have been met is a default.
Then again if you think about it why does the date of the link matter?
It still meets her requirements. The left was whining about bachman.

You need to look up the definition of default.

But this is what I am going to do, after thinking it over.
I am going to agree that no time period was set for evidence when the bet was made.
I am going to agree that a 30 month old locked thread that someone pulled up for you is good enough to prove your point for the purposes of this bet.
I am going to agree that anytime someone wants to prove a current point by pulling up old data from years ago, it will continue to be good enough.
I am going to agree that I am the one taking the high road and will self-ban for 30 days because even tho I contacted 3 mods, not one of them have yet made a ruling one way or another.
After all, we know that even if a mod did come and agree with me, you would never abide by the bet yourself.

So, I will.

See you in October.

:lol:

:razz:
I won by default. changing the rules after the requirments have been met is a default.
Then again if you think about it why does the date of the link matter?
It still meets her requirements. The left was whining about bachman.

I am going to agree that no time period was set for evidence when the bet was made.
I am going to agree that a 30 month old locked thread that someone pulled up for you is good enough to prove your point for the purposes of this bet.
I am going to agree that anytime someone wants to prove a current point by pulling up old data from years ago, it will continue to be good enough.
I am going to agree that I am the one taking the high road and will self-ban for 30 days because even tho I contacted 3 mods, not one of them have yet made a ruling one way or another.
After all, we know that even if a mod did come and agree with me, you would never abide by the bet yourself.

So, I will.

See you in October.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Funny thing is, that fuckin' dishonest wench broke the terms of the bet by coming up here and lurking when she was supposed to be off the board.

Nothing worse, then a dishonest hack piece o' shit, and dirty lesbian!:razz:

So, I will.

See you in October.

Funny thing is, that fuckin' dishonest wench broke the terms of the bet by coming up here and lurking when she was supposed to be off the board.

Not only that but the signature she has is not the approved signature I gave her, she added to it.

Portland Hoffa

Portland_Hoffa6.jpg

So, I will.

See you in October.

Look at the cowardly guttersnipe. As if his opinion really counts for something.

*chuckle

Not only that but the signature she has is not the approved signature I gave her, she added to it.
Well, what else would you expect from that dishonest, poser hack?:eusa_whistle:

Funny thing is, that dishonest lil' poser wasn't supposed to return until the 13th.........Obviously, she has no life, and just couldn't stand to stay away from the board for two days longer.

Basically, that dishonest poser broke ALL the terms of the bet.......Ya' just can't trust dirty lil' liberal scum such as herself, as I fully called it.

Last edited:

Funny thing is, that dishonest lil' poser wasn't supposed to return until the 13th.........Obviously, she has no life, and just couldn't stand to stay away from the board for two days longer.

Basically, that dishonest poser broke ALL the terms of the bet.......Ya' just can't trust dirty lil' liberal scum such as herself, as I fully called it.

Look. The cowardly guttersnipe is back. Too cowardly to dare bet anyone, but eager to hide behind others in the gutter and snipe from behind their skirts.

As if your opinion carried any weight. *snicker

Look. The cowardly guttersnipe is back. Too cowardly to dare bet anyone, but eager to hide behind others in the gutter and snipe from behind their skirts.

Ahhhhhhhhh, you're just pissed because I fully called you out for being the dishonest hack that you've fully proven to be when I explained why I wouldn't take your bet......I was fully right. As I said, lib's can't be trusted, as you've fully proven.

So tell us, ya' fucking lying poser, why couldn't you adhere to the terms of the bet you so obviously lost fair and square?

Face it, you have no integrity. You don't have the integrity to have EVER been an officer, you lying poser.

Ahhhhhhhhh, you're just pissed because I fully called you out for being the dishonest hack that you've fully proven to be when I explained why I wouldn't take your bet......I was fully right. As I said, lib's can't be trusted, as you've fully proven.

So tell us, ya' fucking lying poser, why couldn't you adhere to the terms of the bet you so obviously lost fair and square?

Face it, you have no integrity. You don't have the integrity to have EVER been an officer, you lying poser.

Here's the Coward...hiding in his gutter, sniping again. That's why you are now dubbed the Cowardly Guttersnipe. It fits you perfectly.

And I love your excuses as to why you were too afraid to take bets from either me or Zona. The jokes flying thru about you and your lack of intestinal fortitude are priceless. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Not only is she dishonest but she has been defending Coinservative for lying. I busted him in a lie and they ganged up like a pack of wild hungry dogs. :lol: Ravi neo con job (conservative) and bod. Thought Jake Starkey would join i but at least he was decent enough to not defend a person who was busted for lying

Not only is she dishonest but she has been defending Coinservative for lying. I busted him in a lie and they ganged up like a pack of wild hungry dogs. :lol: Ravi neo con job (conservative) and bod. Thought Jake Starkey would join i but at least he was decent enough to not defend a person who was busted for lying

You were the liar, shown to be again and again with quite a bit of evidence to boot. But you are pretending that no one has noticed...we all have. And you are also a bit of a coward. Noticing that you did not even call High_Gravity. Couldn't even muster the juice to make a phone call. :lol::lol::lol:

But I'm sure you are glad to have your pet guttersnipe back.

You were the liar, shown to be again and again with quite a bit of evidence to boot. But you are pretending that no one has noticed...we all have. And you are also a bit of a coward. Noticing that you did not even call High_Gravity. Couldn't even muster the juice to make a phone call. :lol::lol::lol:

But I'm sure you are glad to have your pet guttersnipe back.
So tell us, ya' lying lil' liberal who I FULLY predicted would welsh on the bet long before reb took the bet, why couldn't you be honest enough to adhere to the terms of the bet you so obviously lost fair and square?

You dishonestly broke the terms by coming up here and lurking, coming back two days early, and are not adhering to the terms of the sigline.

Why are you such a dishonest, cowardly, and spineless wench of a perverted lesbian freak and Chester?

Forum List

Back