Hoe, Hoe, Hoe & a Little Dig, Dig, Dig

rayboyusmc

Jan 2, 2008
Florida
Can you see any other first lady doing this? If she is a gardener, she's my kind of people.

WASHINGTON – Twenty-six elementary schoolchildren wielded shovels, rakes, pitchforks and wheelbarrows to help first lady Michelle Obama break ground for a produce and herb garden on the White House grounds.

Crops to be planted in the coming weeks on the 1,100-square-foot, L-shaped patch near the fountain on the South Lawn include spinach, broccoli, various lettuces, kale and collard greens, assorted herbs and blueberries, blackberries and raspberries.

There will also be a beehive.

"We're going to try to make our own honey here as well," Mrs. Obama told the students from Bancroft Elementary School in Washington. The school has its own community garden.

Ground is broken for White House 'kitchen garden'

Can you see any other first lady doing this? If she is a gardener, she's my kind of people.

WASHINGTON – Twenty-six elementary schoolchildren wielded shovels, rakes, pitchforks and wheelbarrows to help first lady Michelle Obama break ground for a produce and herb garden on the White House grounds.

Crops to be planted in the coming weeks on the 1,100-square-foot, L-shaped patch near the fountain on the South Lawn include spinach, broccoli, various lettuces, kale and collard greens, assorted herbs and blueberries, blackberries and raspberries.

"We're going to try to make our own honey here as well," Mrs. Obama told the students from Bancroft Elementary School in Washington. The school has its own community garden.

fucks given = zero ......

Is that her way of telling Americans they are going to be too effen poor to buy food? I think so. Not impressed.

is "Hoe Hoe Hoe" a Fruedian slip? doyathink?

Did they get a dog yet? They should get a hunting one to get the rabbits. I love a good garden. Good for her; hope it grows.

Um, why is she dressed like that? Who wears clothes like that to garden in? Someone really needs to advise her on matters like this. :rolleyes:

Did they get a dog yet? They should get a hunting one to get the rabbits. I love a good garden. Good for her; hope it grows.

Um, why is she dressed like that? Who wears clothes like that to garden in? Someone really needs to advise her on matters like this. :rolleyes:

Sarah Palin could teach her!

Not much, Sarah could only hit something if it's bigger than a horse.

Not much, Sarah could only hit something if it's bigger than a horse.

If Michelle followed Sarah's lead, she'd be using Marine One to snag those bunnies. The WH lawn would look like the golf course after Bill Murray got done with it in "Caddyshack". :lol:

Attachments

• $caddyshack.jpg
    $caddyshack.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 101
  • Thanks
Reactions: del
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It's obvious she's never done any manual labor in her life. Look at how she's dressed! We are so glad she used child labor for this endeavor.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You know that forced volunteer service BO is talking about.

Little did we know, it already has started.

come on guys
shit, shes trying to actually set a good example
i give her credit for actually doing it
the question will then become "who is actually tending this garden after the cameras go away?"

come on guys
the question will then become "who is actually tending this garden after the cameras go away?"

That's the point. I don't think she had a garden at her Chicago home. this is merely another photo op and another fake activity for PR and nothing more.

come on guys

If it were the Clintons, well it sort of is, Secret Service or Marine Guard?

They'll need a new Cabinet. Hey what's a bit more government expansion gonna hurt? They can call the post position the Secretary of Compost.

They'll need a new Cabinet. Hey what's a bit more government expansion gonna hurt? They can call the post position the Secretary of Compost.

manure czar-no need to fuss with that whole "senate confirmation" thing...

I will send her a copy of all the rightie remarks here.

There is enough bullshit for a really large garden.:lol:

Oh yeah, cuz you can tell she's going to do the work.:cuckoo:

Out in the sun in tight dark navy sweater and tight black pants, holding a shovel like 5 years old, and fully loading the shovel which is just a qualifier for a spinal fusion. She is DEFINITELY right on top of THIS.:cuckoo:

Is this part of the Stimulus? We're bailing out the White House's grocery bill, or what?

Forum List

Back