Hoe Does Falling Off the Cliff Change the political landscape?

If you're trying to make a point, just say it.
Yes, I had a typo in the headline. Would love to edit it - but can't.

I wasnt sure if you could edit it or not. Just cracking a joke at the awesome typo. Not trying to be the spelling police or anything like that.

Just laugh Man. Its a joke. Lol

Everyone is falling all over themselves to get people to blame "the other guys" for the hardships that will follow falling off the fiscal cliff.

So who's more likely to win?

untitled2.png

December 26, 2012

Republicans: SKUNKED, AGAIN!!!!

"One reason nothing is happening could be that, at this point, both parties secretly want to go over the cliff. As the political scientist Jonathan Bernstein noted:

"Not only do liberals believe that the expiration of Bush-era tax rates gives them a bargaining advantage, but many Republicans may well prefer that outcome as well. I think if there was any information generated by the Plan B fiasco, it might have been just that: some Republicans really would prefer an eventual outcome that involves relatively higher tax rates as long as they don’t have to make an affirmative vote for it."

obama-boehner-win-in-golf-game.jpg

If you're trying to make a point, just say it.
Yes, I had a typo in the headline. Would love to edit it - but can't.

I wasnt sure if you could edit it or not. Just cracking a joke at the awesome typo. Not trying to be the spelling police or anything like that.

Just laugh Man. Its a joke. Lol

Ok - it is pretty goofy/funny

New Topics

Forum List

Back