Hockey?

I hate it. postpone postpone. I guess it is the NHLs turn.. I am a huge preds fan. Who do you like?

If you are tired of waiting for some action, you can watch the minor league. Not as much talent, but the violence is plenty. I went to a miss riverking game last year. There were SO MANY fights. The ref was biased, and the captain of the Riverkings took off after him swinging his hocket stick! lol

Well,I am a monster Detroit Red wings fan,and I live in the Chicago area (Blackhawks turf),so I do get alot of hate..lol...Plus,my wife is a Blackhawks fan..makes it very..interesting around here,during the season!

Well,I am a monster Detroit Red wings fan,and I live in the Chicago area (Blackhawks turf),so I do get alot of hate..lol...Plus,my wife is a Blackhawks fan..makes it very..interesting around here,during the season!

Me and you should be enemies then. Considering we are rivals. How did you like them playoffs last year? :razz:

The payoffs were good,I thought..
Not so much dictated by the refs.
I watched the Kings take the cup,and thought it was one hell of a run they had-amazing!
Oh,and the preds are a good team..my wings could be on the downside now,unless some kids can really step up.

The payoffs were good,I thought..
Not so much dictated by the refs.
I watched the Kings take the cup,and thought it was one hell of a run they had-amazing!
Oh,and the preds are a good team..my wings could be on the downside now,unless some kids can really step up.

They used to be one of my biggest fears. Now they are not. We have got an outstandinf roster! Yall had a good roster too. IDK what happened with yall. And the Kings were outstanding last year!

The wings are getting old...Lidstrom retiring leaves a HUGE hole,that no one player can fill-every team feared Lidstrom on the blue line.

This lockout is doing so much damage to the game-hockey was really taking off,and bringing in new fans!
The huge momentum from last season is gone,and many,many season ticket holders are looking for refunds,and walking away...and these are the hard-core fan base..

True. Why pay full cost when you lose 2 months of games plus pre-season?

I say scrap the whole season,get the deal done,and start fresh next year

Oh man! We got to have a playoff. If we didn't have a season at all, think about the negativity

I dont know...the negativity is pretty bad now!
I dont go to NHL.com at all anymore..they do NOT allow ANY comments on the lockout,from the fans-if they did,the server would crash!

We just want to see some hockey..fans are being lost day by day!
I played a bit of hockey in my younger days,and I tell you...I would play for peanuts,to just have the chance to play at that level,for the sheer love of the game!

Forum List

Back