Hockey Stick 30 years of junk science

That was "the trick" the Cabal got caught doing in the ClimateGate emails. They did not LIKE the proxy results for the modern era --- so they decided to just cut/paste the modern instrumentation record ONTO their proxy studies. That's the dishonesty and scam here.

Mann's Mature Trick

Hide the decline

Good Times

That was "the trick" the Cabal got caught doing in the ClimateGate emails. They did not LIKE the proxy results for the modern era --- so they decided to just cut/paste the modern instrumentation record ONTO their proxy studies. That's the dishonesty and scam here.
LIAR!
The "trick" came from the lying scum deniers editing the emails to deliberately mislead, but you knew that already.

The full quotation from Jones’s e-mail was, “I’ve just completed Mike’s Nature trick of adding in the real temps to each series for the last 20 years (i.e. from 1981 onwards) and from 1961 for Keith’s to hide the decline.” Only by omitting the twenty-three words in between “trick” and “hide the decline” were change deniers able to fabricate the claim of a supposed “trick to hide the decline.” No such phrase was used in the e-mail nor in any of the stolen e-mails for that matter. Indeed, “Mike’s Nature trick” and “hide the decline” had nothing to do with each other. In reality, neither “trick” nor “hide the decline” was referring to recent warming, but rather the far more mundane issue of how to compare proxy and instrumental temperature records. Jones was using the word trick to refer to an entirely legitimate plotting device for comparing two data sets on a single graph.

Is English not your first language? “I’ve just completed Mike’s Nature trick of adding in the real temps to each series for the last 20 years (i.e. from 1981 onwards) and from 1961 for Keith’s to hide the decline.” They use the trick to hide the decline.

Since then they just added in a whole new data set: the heat "trapped" in the deep oceans

he full quotation from Jones’s e-mail was, “I’ve just completed Mike’s Nature trick of adding in the real temps to each series for the last 20 years (i.e. from 1981 onwards) and from 1961 for Keith’s to hide the decline.”

Hey DUDE !! That quote is EXACTLY what I just told you that they did. And it's designed to mislead the public and to allow them to jump to conclusions that are NOT PROVEN by the ACTUAL proxy data itself.

There WAS NO ACCURATE proxy data for the last 50 or 100 years. And in several studies, their PROCESSED proxy data for the modern era showed a decline. So instead of publishing what they got or LOPPING off the right side at 1940 or so -- They just COVERED the PROXY DATA DECLINE with modern error instrumentation records.

Have you never understood what "hiding the decline" meant????

REAL science would never splice two PROFOUNDLY different sets of data like that without EXPLAINING the fundamental parametric differences in the 2 sets.
Your lie was explained to you in the part you edited out, so you know you are lying by what you edited out and can't pretend to be too stupid to know you are lying.

I never edited out ANYTHING. I knew and used the WHOLE conversations between the "plotters" of that scheme. WTF am I lying about??
You are lying about editing my post which pointed out that "hide the decline" and "trick" were referring to two different things, both entirely legitimate plotting devices for comparing two data sets on a single graph.

Mann's Mature Trick

Hide the decline

Good Times
See fla, Frank got your lie!!!

Is English not your first language? “I’ve just completed Mike’s Nature trick of adding in the real temps to each series for the last 20 years (i.e. from 1981 onwards) and from 1961 for Keith’s to hide the decline.” They use the trick to hide the decline.
In reality, neither “trick” nor “hide the decline” was referring to recent warming, but rather the far more mundane issue of how to compare proxy and instrumental temperature records. Jones was using the word trick to refer to an entirely legitimate plotting device for comparing two data sets on a single graph. But you knew that already when you posted your lie.

In reality, neither “trick” nor “hide the decline” was referring to recent warming, but rather the far more mundane issue of how to compare proxy and instrumental temperature records. Jones was using the word trick to refer to an entirely legitimate plotting device for comparing two data sets on a single graph. But you knew that already when you posted your lie.
Thats because thete was no "recent warming"

Not only is there recent warming, it is RECORD recent warming.

What was the rate of warming from 100 BC to 100 AD?

You think that is "recent?" :cuckoo:
More like you know Frank was wrong, so you desperately try to move the goalposts.

You think that is "recent?

Nope. I await your answer.
Why should I waste my time answering your deflection bullshit?

Let's check Mann's tree ring

mann_treering.jpg

Lemme see, under my pinkie is the temperature data from 100BC to 100AD and there was no warming. Trust me

Once you add in the never recorded before "heat trapped (like a rat!!!) in the deep ocean"

Once you add in the never recorded before "heat trapped (like a rat!!!) in the deep ocean"
Hey dumb assed liar, scientists have been recording ocean temperature for more than a century, but you knew that already when you posted your lie.
From Tramp's EPA no less:
sea-surface-temp-figure1-2016.png

Hey dumb assed liar, scientists have been recording ocean temperature for more than a century, but you knew that already when you posted your lie.

Show us the data set from 1880.

How did they measure the "deep ocean" in 1880?

More like you know Frank was wrong, so you desperately try to move the goalposts.

Well, if your point is, over the last 130 years where we have a decent record, a few recent years have warmed quicker than a few of the less recent years.....since the 1880s, I'm gonna have to say that's not a very impressive record to use to justify wasting...err...investing trillions on windmills.

Well, if your point is, over the last 130 years where we have a decent record, a few recent years have warmed quicker than a few of the less recent years.....since the 1880s, I'm gonna have to say that's not a very impressive record to use to justify wasting...err...investing trillions on windmills.

The only solution is to surrender ourselves to one world government. Sure, it won't do a fucking thing about the fake "Science" of whatever the fuck they call it, but that was never the point

Awesome!!

What's the average annual temperature of the ocean since 1880?
How many data points did you use?

The only solution is to surrender ourselves to one world government. Sure, it won't do a fucking thing about the fake "Science" of whatever the fuck they call it, but that was never the point

Over the last 6 hours in Chicago, it warmed up really quickly.

Where should I send my check?

Awesome!!

What's the average annual temperature of the ocean since 1880?
How many data points did you use?
Why don't you ask FlaCalTenn who wants to use satellite instead of Land Instrument data,
Hey, that way they can pose it was hotter in 1880, 1920, etc.
Of course, we know it wasn't Toddler.
`

Last edited:

Forum List

Back