Hockey Rules

What's Jim got to do with it?

Family friendly my ass!
I can't remember a time when I didn't end up with beer on me at a Devil game.

Originally posted by Jackass
Damn are you serious!?!? You still know em? Wanna get hitched??? :D

The Devils fans are rowdy?!?!

Yea all 12 of them really make the place loud, lol.

What happened to you guys in the first round? Poor guy. Quit your whining anyway. You won 3 cups.

Originally posted by Lizzy

Family friendly my ass!

And obviously you've never been down here in Philly wearing your Rangers or Devils jersey. Beer would be the least of your worries, lol.

Originally posted by insein
And obviously you've never been down here in Philly wearing your Rangers or Devils jersey. Beer would be the least of your worries, lol.
No I can't say that I have had the pleasure of a Philly game.
But if I ever do, I won't be wearing my Rangers jersey.
Not now anyway.:(

Originally posted by Lizzy

Family friendly my ass!

Cause Jim knew i was a HUGE Devils fan. How long you been with SE?

Originally posted by Jackass
Cause Jim knew i was a HUGE Devils fan. How long you been with SE?
7 1/2 years. Didn't know these guys then.
SE is not a hockey fan in the least. :mad:

Originally posted by Sir Evil
Hockey - a bunch of figure skater's is not my idea of a thrilling sport! well except if a good fight breaks out!

Football is for real men!:D
There's a lot more talent involved in trying to keep your balance, provide speed and agility while trying to control a hockey puck with a hockey stick.
Football players are just a bunch of overpaid boys trying to run each other over.

Hockey - a bunch of figure skater's is not my idea of a thrilling sport! well except if a good fight breaks out!

Football is for real men!:D

You ever go to a game??

Easy now Jackass - I was just messin! I really am not a fan though, just a pure football junkie!

Never been to a game but enjoyed playing it in my younger years!

Hahaha..no just wondering. I wasnt really a hockey fan until my first live game. Been hooked ever since! SOOOO much better when you are there!!

They RULE!! Philly is going down. We had one off night, now it is off to the finals! Philly SUCKS!!!

Yeah - You took Game 4 at home, lets see what happens down here Brother!!

Tweak... LOL... He will shut you all down again. Hopefully none of those "Fly-Boy's" will have more upper body injuries. We will make sure to throw tampons onto the ice tomorrow night.

Originally posted by rspencer
Tweak... LOL... He will shut you all down again. Hopefully none of those "Fly-Boy's" will have more upper body injuries. We will make sure to throw tampons onto the ice tomorrow night.

Thats good, the lighting will need them after all the bitching they do.

Yeah yeah..... We kicked your asses in football, and we are going to kick your asses in hockey. I think that Tampa OWNS Philly.....

Primeau is a pussy!! LeClair...now he is the man!! I was wishing the Devils had picked him up a few years ago.

Forum List

Back