Hockey Fans ?

E

eric

Anyone a hockey fan ?

Season starts Oct 8. Can't wait !

Lets see if the devs can do it again. Been a fan since '88.

I know Chuck and jim are! I just like to watch it and see of any good fights! hehehehe! it's a fun game to watch though.

Oct. 8th, that should be easy to remember, that's my Daughters Birthday!

Originally posted by eric
Anyone a hockey fan ?

Season starts Oct 8. Can't wait !

Lets see if the devs can do it again. Been a fan since '88.

Devils? say it isn't so!

LETS GO RANGERS!

Wasn't that a song by Hall & Oats. No seriously, we like the Devils, Rangers and belive it or not the Islanders. But I have to say when push comes to shove I stick with the Devs.

LOL

Originally posted by eric
Wasn't that a song by Hall & Oats. No seriously, we like the Devils, Rangers and belive it or not the Islanders. But I have to say when push comes to shove I stick with the Devs.

LOL

Oh boy, only thing worse than a Devils fan is an Islanders fan!

:D

Originally posted by Jackass
Well Eric...1 out of 2 aint bad!!

LETS GO DEVILS!!!

C'mon now Jackass, nobody is stupid enough to root for BOTH of those losers. Well, almost nobody. :D

Yeah your right..I forgot..the Rangers have such a better winning history then the Devils!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Rangers SUCK ass!!

Originally posted by Jackass
Yeah your right..I forgot..the Rangers have such a better winning history then the Devils!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Rangers SUCK ass!!

I see you conveniently left out the "BOTH" part!

Shall we compare the history between the Steelers and Giants? More superbowl appearances & wins, more playoff appearances & wins, more wins in regular season. Better players in almost every position throughout time.

Ok, I'll give you that. I'm obviously more passionate about the Steelers, so I won't argue Devs Vs. Rangers. I concede that they have a better team!

HOLY SHIT!!! Someone call the Daily News!!! Jim conceded!!! This is a proud moment for me!!! :D

Now, Now, Jackass! You know all too well that I am man enough to admit when I am wrong, or don't have an argument. It's just so rare that it's newsworthy. :D

Forum List

Back