Hockey fans do you want to see a great goal?

I've seen that move many times in Jr. or in international competition..... I'm shocked why NHL'ers don't try that move more often.

I use that move, and when goalies know I have the puck they hug the post because they know I might try it and my response to that is a pass right across the crease to my winger that bangs it home in the empty net..

Another good move is to bank the puck off the goalies back when you're behind the net by lifting the puck. It takes practice but it works.... I've never seen a player do that before. Thats kinda like my own move I created.

Last edited:
I've seen that move many times in Jr. or in international competition..... I'm shocked why NHL'ers don't try that move more often.

I use that move, and when goalies know I have the puck they hug the post because they know I might try it and my response to that is a pass right across the crease to my winger that bangs it home in the empty net..

Another good move is to bank the puck off the goalies back when you're behind the net by lifting the puck. It takes practice but it works.... I've never seen a player do that before. Thats kinda like my own move I created.

Not a bad idea if no defensemen is on you behind the net. I'll try it next in my next game for the heck of it. :lol:

I usually (if no teammates are open), skate around the back, and pivot so I skate backwards, then release the puck right away on net. Most goalies aren't ready for a shot from a play who just pivoted backwards. But I've also been drilled many times doing this :lol:.

Forum List

Back