Hobby Lobby may close all of its stores

The left can not grasp these simple truths. It has been brainwashed and propagandized out of them. They have been taught to despise Christians in the United States. And why? Because Christians (for the most part) don't fight back. The left knows this. This makes Christians easy targets for the lefts' vitriol.

I applaud Hobby Lobby. It's high time that Christians stand up and say "enough". The left LOVES to "flex their little limp wrists" in court and I, for one, am glad when they get their weasel asses spanked by the same institutions (the courts) that they love to destroy America from within with.

Right on Hobby Lobby!!

But crazy christos want to be despised, hated, and suffer for their beliefs. We are doing them a favor!!! by not fight back, you mean the ME slaughter on your crusade never happened, or this christo idiot of hobby lobby forced his views on workers? Actually, I fail to see the left fighting the christo idiots, and they make themselves easy targets.

And if you stand up you will be blaspheming your god, how dare you go against his word. You will burn in hell, burn in the lake of fire.

Are you on drugs!?

Drugs aren't needed to be a retard, he was just born with it.

Imposing your religious beliefs on others, while demanding special treatment under the law, is not religious freedom.

LOL, you have it totally wrong. Hobby Lobby is not trying to impose its views on anyone. It just wants to be allowed to live by them.

On the other hand, the obama government is forcing its views on everyone and invoking financial penalties on any who do not comply with the agenda and beliefs of the great chairman moabama.

The left wing government is FORCING its views on everyone------------that, my ignorant friend, is a clear violation of the constitution.

Are you missing this???? "our family business MUST provide what I believe are abortion-causing drugs as part of our health insurance"

That means they are forcing their beliefs on their workers. Understand now??:lol:

No.. They are not stopping their employees from purchasing the drugs... They are free to do it if they want.. With their money and without a subsidy from the company.

Forum List

Back