Hobby Lobby faces backlash

What happened to businesses getting on with the business of making money and not inserting themselves into political discussions? I really don't care what hobby lobby thinks about anything, I just want to buy my scrapbooking stuff in peace.

I hope every single one of these businesses, who feel the need to spew their unasked for opinions to the public, lose money for being so stupid.

Free speech to voice your opinion (and, unfortunately sue).

Free speech to get your ass boycotted.

Absolutely agree.

Besides, Hobby Lobby is one of the worst for treating their employees like shit. They're right down there with WalMart. And, just like WalMart, its not by accident that they're reeel big on what they call "christianity".

I think free knives should be available to all rw's so they can more easily cut off their own noses to spite their own faces. Those who plan to support them refusing to provide health care insurance to their underpaid employees, should be sure to tell the employees who wait on them they're on the side of Big Business. Tell them you are against them getting what they pay for and be sure to tell them that if they have a problematic pregnancy, Tough Shit and go hold a car wash to try to save your life or your baby's life because hypocritical "christians" really don't give a fuck about you.

• Banned
The obama admin shouldn't be forcing their laws onto businesses then. I had no clue hobby lobby was owned by a devout baptist until the news reported on it nor did I care...the obama admin fired the first shot they are only defending themselves.

• Banned
Free speech to voice your opinion (and, unfortunately sue).

Free speech to get your ass boycotted.

Absolutely agree.

Besides, Hobby Lobby is one of the worst for treating their employees like shit. They're right down there with WalMart. And, just like WalMart, its not by accident that they're reeel big on what they call "christianity".

I think free knives should be available to all rw's so they can more easily cut off their own noses to spite their own faces. Those who plan to support them refusing to provide health care insurance to their underpaid employees, should be sure to tell the employees who wait on them they're on the side of Big Business. Tell them you are against them getting what they pay for and be sure to tell them that if they have a problematic pregnancy, Tough Shit and go hold a car wash to try to save your life or your baby's life because hypocritical "christians" really don't give a fuck about you.

Proof of them treating employees like shit please. I know Wal Mart is run by assholes my wife has worked for them.

What happened to businesses getting on with the business of making money and not inserting themselves into political discussions? I really don't care what hobby lobby thinks about anything, I just want to buy my scrapbooking stuff in peace.

I hope every single one of these businesses, who feel the need to spew their unasked for opinions to the public, lose money for being so stupid.

Yep, inexcusable to demand employees PAY for their insurance and then not give thhem what they paid for.

How about Michael's, JoAnn's or buying on line?

I already hated their hypocritical "christian" crap and have boycotted for years so I won't miss them.

I am sure your pathetic boycotting really hurt them...bet they are just dying over that...such an idiot.You want condoms buy them your damn self.

Hit Google to find there's 3 stores in my area. Be heading to one tomorrow to see what type of toys I'm interested in to fill the gap once golf and boating here is over for this year.

Forum List

Back