Hobbies

Bonnie

Jun 30, 2004
Wherever
What hobbies do you enjoy or do to relieve stress? .................Besides sex :tng:

I recently started designing and making my own jewelry. It was something I kind of fell into, and never thought I would be good at. I am surprising myself at how nice it's all turned out. And the best part is- it really is relaxing for me.

Bonnie said:
What hobbies do you enjoy or do to relieve stress? .................Besides sex :tng:

I recently started designing and making my own jewelry. It was something I kind of fell into, and never thought I would be good at. I am surprising myself at how nice it's all turned out. And the best part is- it really is relaxing for me.

would you mind posting a pic of some of your jewelry?

my hobbies.....gardening, soccer, golf, wine, remodeling my house

I post on USMB! ;)

Scrapbooking, gardening. I also love to read. And hike when I get the chance.

Animals . Dogs in particular. I love learning and reading about them. Animal Planet gets a lot of time on the tube around here. I like working in the yard too,when the weather is nice.

We must have a psychic connection, Bonnie. I was just thinking this afternoon... I couldn't remember whether or not there was a "Hobbies" forum on the board.

I have a question for any fellow gardeners... When you can tomatoes, how do you 1) keep the water from separating in the jars, and 2) remove all the seeds before you can?

Airsoft! And Bonnie the besides sex thing really isnt funny. I mean really. Why did you have to say that? Did you have to rub that in my face? ;)

mom4 said:
We must have a psychic connection, Bonnie. I was just thinking this afternoon... I couldn't remember whether or not there was a "Hobbies" forum on the board.

I have a question for any fellow gardeners... When you can tomatoes, how do you 1) keep the water from separating in the jars, and 2) remove all the seeds before you can?

i love growing tomatoes.....never can any though.....eat them all....

I love to read, especially travelogues and histories when I need to relax or I want to be taken on an adventure that takes me far far away from the floating warship I so often am bored on.

I have also learned to enjoy judo and obscure world music (standing out along my passionate love for music in general).

And of course writing, whether here on USMB, my blog or in my journal.

Hiking/exploring too.

Making jewelry sounds awesome, but I just don't have that kind of creativity for anything close to that.

I have no hobbies to speak of. I define hobbies as activities done consistantly. Other than getting up every morning and slaving away for TheMan™ I can't think of anything I do for 'me'. I'd like a hobby or two.

dmp said:
I have no hobbies to speak of. I define hobbies as activities done consistantly. Other than getting up every morning and slaving away for TheMan™ I can't think of anything I do for 'me'. I'd like a hobby or two.
I agree, D. When it comes right down to it all I do for “me” is fish, and I don’t do that consistently. So I guess I really don’t have any hobbies either, just an occasional activity.

dmp said:

I thought "we" were your hobbie :p:

Forum List

Back