Hobbies?

I collect teapots and teacups....I guess I'm longing for another time, when people actually had "teatime". I do use them as I drink a lot of tea and a lot of different kinds of tea. I gave my cousin's daughters bridal shower and it was a tea. I was talking to my friend yesterday, if times were better, I think we might consider opening a tea shop.

I certainly have most of the supplies....:lol:

My wife just had a tea party at our house yesterday. It was very English. I ordered some supplies from England for her several weeks ago. I got her two different brands of scone mix. Some real clotted cream and strawberry jam that was actually imported from England. The actually tea was an English brand name. She made cucumber sandwiches, tea cakes, the scones and Walker's shortbread from Scotland. She broke out the very fancy but rarely used china and silver and had a lay-out that looked like something the Queen herself would have put together. Then all the "ladies" began to arrive. I ran to hide in my computer room with the door shut. It sounded like a real honest to God hen house here yesterday afternoon. Like you, my wife loves tea. She doesn't drink coffee at all but indulges in tea like a real English lady. She says tea party was a big success... I wouldn't know. I'm still sweeping feathers out from the dining room that they turned into a hen house yesterday.

:lol: yeah, teaparties are pretty much a woman thing.

Seeing as how you're the closest thing to an expert I've been able to find, maybe you can answer this question that's been plaguing me for decades:

How come I can wear a burgundy or maroon polo shirt all day and then find BLUE lint in my belly button??

It is the Smerf placenta.

Yes ...my wife and I have a ..hobby.. together

Everywhere we go together, that is special, we take time out to preform.. our hobby

Sometimes it's a dirty .. hobby...Sometimes it's clean but a little dirty...hobby.

When we get home, we save the results of our..hobby.. in sealed, little glass containers.

:eusa_shifty:

Yes ...my wife and I have a ..hobby.. together

Everywhere we go together, that is special, we take time out to preform.. our hobby

Sometimes it's a dirty .. hobby...Sometimes it's clean but a little dirty...hobby.

When we get home, we save the results of our..hobby.. in sealed, little glass containers.

:eusa_shifty:

You guys collect bat guano too!!!

clip-image0144.jpg

Anybody got a really cool hobby? I've just started collecting belly button lint. It's really a fun hobby and it doesn't cost a whole lot of money.

I have a couple. "There's your boyfriend". Take your chick posse to the Mall and people-watch, then pair each of them up with a guy wandering by and give their fantasy romance a "backstory". You can be generous or cruel...Tons O' Fun, he he.

(BTW, this is one reason chicks cannot go alone to the Ladies Room. We amuse each other quite a bit.)

Also "Planning To Get Away With Murder". Did you happen to know a tablespoon or so of nutmeg will kill someone?

nutmeg.jpg

Anybody got a really cool hobby? I've just started collecting belly button lint. It's really a fun hobby and it doesn't cost a whole lot of money.

Switch to dryer lint, Count Dracula:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_z2CVb_2sPo]YouTube - Congressman David L Dilbeck Tribute Burt Reynolds[/ame]

Dryer lint inspires ladies to do this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qS457Sdv-E]YouTube - My GOD Demi Moore full strip[/ame]

I have a couple. "There's your boyfriend". Take your chick posse to the Mall and people-watch, then pair each of them up with a guy wandering by and give their fantasy romance a "backstory". You can be generous or cruel...Tons O' Fun, he he.

(BTW, this is one reason chicks cannot go alone to the Ladies Room. We amuse each other quite a bit.)

Also "Planning To Get Away With Murder". Did you happen to know a tablespoon or so of nutmeg will kill someone?

nutmeg.jpg

When children accidentally eat large amounts of nutmeg, serious intoxications occur. The only fatality ever attributed to the spice occurred when an eight-yearold boy ate two whole nutmegs, became comatose, and died less than 24 hours later

Seeing as how you're the closest thing to an expert I've been able to find, maybe you can answer this question that's been plaguing me for decades:

How come I can wear a burgundy or maroon polo shirt all day and then find BLUE lint in my belly button??

Do you get up close and personal with anybody wearing a blue sweater during the course of your day? If not, chalk it up to body chemistry.

Cross Stitching

Too bad I haven't touched my latest project in several months. I blame the damn internet! It holds me captive! And I blame my kids who keep me crazy busy!

Anyway, there is nothing more relaxing to me ( besides sitting on a lounge chair on a tropical beach ) than sitting with my cross stich in hand. One of my favorite designers is Mirabilia Designs.

Cross Stitching

Too bad I haven't touched my latest project in several months. I blame the damn internet! It holds me captive! And I blame my kids who keep me crazy busy!

Anyway, there is nothing more relaxing to me ( besides sitting on a lounge chair on a tropical beach ) than sitting with my cross stich in hand. One of my favorite designers is Mirabilia Designs.

I used to do cross stitching and knitting and all those kinds of projects but arthritis kind of slowed me down. Funny how I can type without it hurting but even when I write with a pen it hurts. Of course now it hurts just because I'm thinking about it....darn!

Forum List

Back