Hoarders and Voyeurs

Hoarders - Video - A&E TV

Let me Start by saying that I Can't stand the Voyeur Culture that we have...

Having said that, like with Car Accidents, I have had the Occasion to Look when it's there and a Particularly Disturbing Example of this Society's Voyeurism is a the Show "Hoarders".

Of the Shows I have caught some of, I can Conclude that these People are Mentally Ill and should be Treated as Such.

"Helping" them Work Through the Inevitable by Digging through Piles and Years of Human Feces is simply Wrong...

There is only ONE Reason to do this, and it's for the Sick Amusement of the Viewing Audience.

Humoring Sick People for the Entertainment of the Masses is just Wrong in my Opinion.

I'm not even Sure these People are Mentally Capable of Consenting to having their Mental Illness Paraded around the World, Literally...

The Episode I Watched had a Women who was Living in her Dead Parents House who were the First Generation of Hoarders, and she was Bad enough, but the Old Lady who was Swimming around in her own Feces from YEARS of Adult Diapers just be Tossed around the House...

Well, that was as Disgusting as it is Sad.

The Fact that she could have Done this for YEARS without her Children, or ANYONE for that Matter Noticing, is a Reflection of our Society... And a Tragic one at that.

But did the World Need to be Witness to it?...

And is it Honestly Therapeutic for her Mentally to be an Unwitting Media Stooge for Advertising Revenue and the Entertainment of Voyeurs from the Comfort of their Living Rooms?

I won't Watch it again, but I can Understand why People do.

Probably Makes them Feel Better about themselves to see others that Bad Off.

:)

peace...

The most agonizingly painful thing I have done today is read this post.:eusa_eh:

And that of course BEGS the Question... Why'd ya Read it? :lol:

:)

peace...

Forum List

Back