Ho Hum, just another Reuters Poll showing Trump with a .......

I LOVE the way the JakeASS keeps repeating himself... a sure sign of a demented mind!

Cruz did go to a "kill the gays" conference.

I thought something more mundane like a family values or defense of marriage conference was more in line.

No--Cruz attended a "kill the Gays" conference. That is going to comeback to hurt him.
I'd be more worried about these phony stories the liberal media churns out - it's going to come back and ruin them because no one is going to listen to a word they write. It's already happening! Look at Trump! Every time they write another lie? His numbers go up!!!

What does Hillary have if everyone dumps the liberal media? She's already struggling. You guys just don't get it.

I can get video for it. Cruz do not say he support it. But his host did talk about it.

I think Cruz campaign do not vet where he speaks. He went to a conference hosted by Christians from the ME. Thinking they support Israel, he went into his pro-Israeli speech only to get heckled. Cruz eventually left when he realized that ME Christians are critical of Israel.
I know all about it. You've got nothing.

Is there anything else? Or is that it?

Know about which conference or summit? There are more than the ones I mentioned.

I LOVE the way the JakeASS keeps repeating himself... a sure sign of a demented mind!

I thought something more mundane like a family values or defense of marriage conference was more in line.

No--Cruz attended a "kill the Gays" conference. That is going to comeback to hurt him.
I'd be more worried about these phony stories the liberal media churns out - it's going to come back and ruin them because no one is going to listen to a word they write. It's already happening! Look at Trump! Every time they write another lie? His numbers go up!!!

What does Hillary have if everyone dumps the liberal media? She's already struggling. You guys just don't get it.

I can get video for it. Cruz do not say he support it. But his host did talk about it.

I think Cruz campaign do not vet where he speaks. He went to a conference hosted by Christians from the ME. Thinking they support Israel, he went into his pro-Israeli speech only to get heckled. Cruz eventually left when he realized that ME Christians are critical of Israel.

Know about which conference or summit? There are more than the ones I mentioned.

What does it matter?

Hey Jake

If someone with 30 % can't win a primary, then are you arguing that someone with 12% will win most of the primaries?:confused:

Wake up--no one is saying he is going to win every primary, but he is in position to win the most primaries.

How can someone with 12% beat someone with 30%?

Trump at 30% has topped out.

As the 15 remaining Republican candidates drop out, one by one, their support will go to the remaining candidates....not to Trump
link?
?

Trump owns the 35% of the Republican Party that are low information voters

The remaining 65% will eventually settle on the real candidate

I presume it means almost ALL DemocRATS will vote for him, being a huge majority are low info voters!
I believe the Clinton's will be absolutely stunned to see how many Democrats are going to vote for Trump........and Independents, Libertarians.........etc.

You mean absolutely none?

What does it matter?

Some of these people holding these conferences do not share his views or beliefs. The more he associate with those holding some extreme beliefs (like the group whose president advocated killing abortion doctors) the more likely voters will associate him to those extremists position.

He has a chance of getting elected, but he has to vet who he is going to be seen with and who goes to far.

Yup, meaning that a Kasich or Rubio nomination is inevitable.

Trump will keep acting and talking stupidly; he can't help himself.
It would be unwarranted at this time to completely rule out Bush – it’s still silly season, most republicans aren’t paying attention, most republicans haven’t yet made up their minds, opinion polls are meaningless, and Bush is the son and brother of republican presidents – something many average, everyday, rank and file republicans will be attracted to.

tdsPRZY.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back