Ho Ho Ho

LOL, I just posted that avitar at the request of another poster on here. Well that and threats about me posing my own pic.

but it is a handy avitar. What male could neg rep me while looking at those hooters?

And I have already gotten one offer to dance in a club :D

That's dehumanizing men and women, albeit in different ways, but the result is to demonize women while abdicating men from their responsibility. It's quite an effective tool and as evidenced in the Origin of Sin narrative in Genesis, has a long historical trail.

Dehumanizing?

Nope, that how nature's god made us. Demonize women? Don't think so, its more like idolizing women. Nature's god gift to us.

R U married? If so I pity the lady.

If not, we understand why.

You must discreet and only mess around with MARRIED women. They tend to keep quiet about the affair.

That's dehumanizing men and women, albeit in different ways, but the result is to demonize women while abdicating men from their responsibility. It's quite an effective tool and as evidenced in the Origin of Sin narrative in Genesis, has a long historical trail.

Dehumanizing?

Nope, that how nature's god made us. Demonize women? Don't think so, its more like idolizing women. Nature's god gift to us.

You demonized them by blaming them for getting Tiger into trouble and removed all of his responsibility thus making him innocent. So far you sound like someone who hasn't been laid more than twice without putting down an up front deposit. Your appeal to "nature" is readily exposed as an empty scapegoat when you tell us how much hair you like on women's legs.

The intent of the thread was to be parodic. I know it takes two to tango.

Really?

Can you say no to a chick that looks like your avatar?

They have total control.

.:eek:

No doubt...they have half the money and all the pussy already locked up!!!!

Former governor Spitzer was paying $5,000.00 for a sexual encounter. Someone here is complaining that women are the "victims" - yeah, right.

Well that's an intellectually honest analogy. A wealthy governor and a high cost prostitute surely do reflect gender relations of our culture. Then again, maybe not.

Forum List

Back