Ho Ho Ho

They got Tiger Woods in trouble.:razz:

Tiger is the ho. Although I gotta say the whole thing is a sad reflection on our culture of priorities. At the store the other day I couldn't help but notice how many mag covers were focused on his infidelities. Why are we so damn bored we care about who a golfer is banging? Or is it a measure of comfort? There are millions guilty of adultery so maybe seeing Tiger doing it makes people feel better about themselves.

Last edited:
Tiger got tiger in trouble.

Really?

Can you say no to a chick that looks like your avatar?

They have total control.

.:eek:

That's dehumanizing men and women, albeit in different ways, but the result is to demonize women while abdicating men from their responsibility. It's quite an effective tool and as evidenced in the Origin of Sin narrative in Genesis, has a long historical trail.

I try not to lie to my ladies. Unless one comes off with that "does this make me look fat".

Honest answer: You look fat in anything.
slap up the side of the head! in reply.

Tiger got tiger in trouble.

Really?

They have total control.

That's dehumanizing men and women, albeit in different ways, but the result is to demonize women while abdicating men from their responsibility. It's quite an effective tool and as evidenced in the Origin of Sin narrative in Genesis, has a long historical trail.

Dehumanizing?

Nope, that how nature's god made us. Demonize women? Don't think so, its more like idolizing women. Nature's god gift to us.

Really?

They have total control.

Dehumanizing?

Nope, that how nature's god made us. Demonize women? Don't think so, its more like idolizing women. Nature's god gift to us.

R U married? If so I pity the lady.

If not, we understand why.

Tiger is the ho.

If sex was a pain in the ass, humankind would cease to exist.

If a woman does not look like a Texas CPS social worker , then we are required to do everything humanly possible to nail her.

I'm required to say it's complete bullshit and lame to try and remove accountability by assignment of some arbitrary natural justification.

Sexually appealing is an "arbitrary natural justification"? Who would have thunketh.

Really?

They have total control.

Dehumanizing?

You demonized them by blaming them for getting Tiger into trouble and removed all of his responsibility thus making him innocent. So far you sound like someone who hasn't been laid more than twice without putting down an up front deposit. Your appeal to "nature" is readily exposed as an empty scapegoat when you tell us how much hair you like on women's legs.

If sex was a pain in the ass, humankind would cease to exist.

If a woman does not look like a Texas CPS social worker , then we are required to do everything humanly possible to nail her.

I'm required to say it's complete bullshit and lame to try and remove accountability by assignment of some arbitrary natural justification.

Sexually appealing is an "arbitrary natural justification"? Who would have thunketh.

I didn't say that.

Forum List

Back