Ho Ho Ho..........He's Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!

SantaFallOffSleigh2.gif

Thanks for the clip! I love seeing Charlie and Bernard again, but if Lucy and Curtis are not included, I can't help but be disappointed. Another person I can't help but wonder about is Judge Reinhold who gave us Charlie's stepdad. From what I understand, he is taking part in the upcoming Beverly Hills Cop film because he is a part of the earlier releases for that film too. My guess is that he won't be a part of this project because by now, Charlie and Lucy both should be all grown up and on their own. Lucy should be around 26 years old by now. Charlie should be around 34. They were 6 and 14 when the second one was released 20 years ago. I love when Lucy said near the end of the 2nd film, "Soon, I'll be seven and then I can know things."

God bless you and the remaining past and present cast members always!!!

Holly

P.S. It won't be the same without the Tooth Fairy and Father Time. Will the other members of the camp be shown at all like Cupid and the Easter Bunny?

If it is connected to Disney . . . . fuck it.

Well, I would one to scream that off my rooftop..............but Tim Allen.

Come on man! TIM ALLEN!!!!

For one, I'm SHOCKED Disney never cut ties with him, because he's an extreme Republican, and against much of what Disney "preaches".
I'm also shocked Tim continues to HAVE dealings with Disney.

Maybe he thinks if he stays here, he can change some minds???

But, I'm addicted to Tim Allen...........I can't just say NO, no matter how hard I try.

^^^ Some bonds I guess are too strong to break which at the end of the day could be a good thing. :) :) :)

God bless you and him and his camp always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back