Hmmmmmm.........

Obama's approval rating will go lower.

As long as the unemployment numbers continues to rise, Obama's numbers will fall.

duh!

Why is Obama approval dropping?

Simple--he is spending money faster than a drunken alcoholic president. I know, W did not have such a high deficit in his term!!

your boy W is the reason we need to be trying to fix the economy.

and, wingnut, his average approval rating is pretty much where it's been, a bit over 60%

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

so tell me, is it that you're uninformed, misinformed or intentionally prevaricating?

Blame Bush. When does that run out. Obama sucks, you know it, I know it, Bush knows it, only he's not saying it.[/QUOTE]

PRICELESS!:lol:

your boy W is the reason we need to be trying to fix the economy.

and, wingnut, his average approval rating is pretty much where it's been, a bit over 60%

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

so tell me, is it that you're uninformed, misinformed or intentionally prevaricating?

Blame Bush. When does that run out. Obama sucks, you know it, I know it, Bush knows it, only he's not saying it.

Bush gets removed from the equation when we can stop dealing with his messes.

And your conclusion that Obama "sucks" is one I'd disagree with. as apparently do over 60% of Americans.

But please, go back to making this about you needing to apologize for Bush

It's interesting that those who condemn the "Bush apologists" are generally the biggest "Obama apoligists". I've yet to find one who is willing to 1.) list any negative quality; or 2.) not attempt to justify his actions.

Forum List

Back