Hmmmmmm.........

No surprise.

People are just beginning to see it.

BO is just like every other politician. Say what he has to say to get elected, then go back on his promises.

But hey, all politicians lie...so it isn't so bad he is doing it.

Why is Obama approval dropping?

Simple--he is spending money faster than a drunken alcoholic president. I know, W did not have such a high deficit in his term!!

still no response from the original poster. Ahem.

Simple--he is spending money faster than a drunken alcoholic president. I know, W did not have such a high deficit in his term!!

your boy W is the reason we need to be trying to fix the economy.

and, wingnut, his average approval rating is pretty much where it's been, a bit over 60%

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

so tell me, is it that you're uninformed, misinformed or intentionally prevaricating?

and, wingnut, his approval rating is pretty much where it's been, a bit over 60%

so tell me, is it that you're uninformed, misinformed or intentionally prevaricating?

because other polls contradict RCP average. I personally trust RCP average over Rasmussen and zogby. But that's where this is coming from.

and, wingnut, his average approval rating is pretty much where it's been, a bit over 60%

Blame Bush. When does that run out. Obama sucks, you know it, I know it, Bush knows it, only he's not saying it.

Blame Bush. When does that run out. Obama sucks, you know it, I know it, Bush knows it, only he's not saying it.

True, all of what you said, but Bush was too busy slinking out to say much of anything.

I'm much less interested in "approval" polls than I am in this, since those responding to the polls are the very same people who go to "the polls".

RealClearPolitics - Obama's First 100 Days

Throughout the campaign, Barack Obama made many promises to the American people. Msnbc.com has chosen 14 of these to explain, explore, and track. See if the new president keeps his word, and vote on his progress during the first 100 days.

Afghanistan
Bipartisanship
Childhood education
College tuition
Energy
Guantanamo Bay detainees
Health insurance Iraq
Job creation
Lobbyists' influence
Meeting with unfriendly nations
Pakistan
Same-sex marriage
Tax cuts

The First 100 Days- msnbc.com

So, how's he doing? The clock is ticking....

Ohh look, the board High Priestess of Trolling has arrived. She shares that title with her other one, The High Priestess of Idiotic Delusional Liberal kool aid drinking fools.

I have the feeling Obama's support is a mile wide and a millimeter thick. He is being given the benefit of the doubt more than any politician I have ever seen but the doubt will win out.

Bush gets removed from the equation when we can stop dealing with his messes.

And your conclusion that Obama "sucks" is one I'd disagree with. as apparently do over 60% of Americans.

But please, go back to making this about you needing to apologize for Bush

Bush gets removed from the equation when we can stop dealing with his messes.

And your conclusion that Obama "sucks" is one I'd disagree with. as apparently do over 60% of Americans.

But please, go back to making this about you needing to apologize for Bush

Ya cause Bush had HIGHER approval ratings at this time then Obama, didn't stop dumb asses like you from claiming he STOLE the election now did it? And LYING about what the vote was in the Supreme Court to boot. Again for the slow, the Liberals claimed the decision on whether the matter was against the basic concepts of the US Constitution and laws was 7 to 2. Yet the liberals keep claiming it was 5-4 because that was the vote on whether, after determining the matter was unacceptable, the recount should just go on anyway.

In other words when ever you hear a liberal claim that only the conservatives on the Court agreed the matter was IN their jurisdiction and that Bush was right they are LYING to you. First off there are not 5 conservative Judges on the Supreme Court, secondly 7 NOT 5 agreed. Only 2 of the most Liberal Judges had no problem with Gore trying to disenfranchise an entire State to illegally steal a US Presidential election.

Forum List

Back