Hmmmmm? I Could Deal With This

rayboyusmc

Jan 2, 2008
Florida
It would be nice if the left had more money to spend than the right on political campaigns. Now that it is happening, some on the right don't like the system?

I am sure that somehow they will be able to get together to swift boat Obama or Clinton. If the left does it back, is that bad?:eusa_think:
images15-1.jpg

[The conservative group Freedom’s Watch, headlined by two former senior White House officials, had been expected to be a deep-pocketed juggernaut in this year’s presidential election, heralded by supporters on the right as an aggressive counterweight to MoveOn.org, George Soros and the like./QUOTE]

http://tinyurl.com/3hpruq

Actually I think the whole system is a sham..................we allow these do nothing pencilneck morons waaaay too much leaway...............:eusa_think:

So Moveon.org has been a fine, upstanding center for the democratic process with nothing but the best intentions for the country. :rolleyes:

Rayboy, did you ride the little bus to school or what? :cuckoo:

I don't like any organization, red or blue, that trys to buy an election for their own goals. Just goes to illustrate how fucked up the system has become. George, John, Thomas, and Ben must be rolling in their graves.

The lap dancing is intolerable........................they've actually created the situation where THEY ARE THE NEWS...............while their jobs go undone for TWO YEARS!!!!:eusa_think:

I don't like any organization, red or blue, that trys to buy an election for their own goals. Just goes to illustrate how fucked up the system has become. George, John, Thomas, and Ben must be rolling in their graves.

I figure they were there to get the word out and raise money... no different from any other 527 group. Did you have a problem with the swiftboaters? Just wondering.

Thing is, and I'm just guessing here, you probably don't like campaign finance reform either and that's REALLY what would keep money from being an issue in campaigns.

And then maybe someone like Joe Biden, who would have made a great president, can actually get the nomination.

It would be nice if the left had more money to spend than the right on political campaigns. Now that it is happening, some on the right don't like the system?

I am sure that somehow they will be able to get together to swift boat Obama or Clinton. If the left does it back, is that bad?:eusa_think:
images15-1.jpg

[The conservative group Freedom’s Watch, headlined by two former senior White House officials, had been expected to be a deep-pocketed juggernaut in this year’s presidential election, heralded by supporters on the right as an aggressive counterweight to MoveOn.org, George Soros and the like./QUOTE]

http://tinyurl.com/3hpruq

More partisan garbage.

If you were truly the concerned liberal you attempt to portray yourself as, you would wondering at the ridiculousness of the amount of money spent on either and/or both sides, and which one of your pet social programs the amount from this election alone could float.

Instead, you can't see the forest for the trees.

No, Gunny, I see the forest and the trees just like you think you do.

We have had 7 years of shit in this country because we let them swiftboat kerry. They made a man who served in combat seem less than one who hid in Alabama. Their 727s spent their money and look what we have today.

Sorry, but if I can do anything to stop that kind of crap again, I will. McCain will be four more years of the same.

Are Clintona and Obama pure and true as I would like them to be? No, but McCain is worse in my opinion, so I will have to vote for the lesser of two evils.

The system today sucks. But if I can't change it today, then I will vote for the one I think will do the least damage now and work for a long term solution while they are in office. Dropping out is not a solution. Voiting for someone who can't win is just as lame.

Also, I don't think I ever defended MoveOn, did I? I asked a question if it is wrong to play the game their way?

No, Gunny, I see the forest and the trees just like you think you do.

We have had 7 years of shit in this country because we let them swiftboat kerry. They made a man who served in combat seem less than one who hid in Alabama. Their 727s spent their money and look what we have today.

Sorry, but if I can do anything to stop that kind of crap again, I will. McCain will be four more years of the same.

Are Clintona and Obama pure and true as I would like them to be? No, but McCain is worse in my opinion, so I will have to vote for the lesser of two evils.

The system today sucks. But if I can't change it today, then I will vote for the one I think will do the least damage now and work for a long term solution while they are in office. Dropping out is not a solution. Voiting for someone who can't win is just as lame.

Also, I don't think I ever defended MoveOn, did I? I asked a question if it is wrong to play the game their way?

Look at your post. The first sentence is contrradicted by the rest of the post. A partisan rant -- most of it baseless accusations that have been disproven time and again.

The lesser of all evils and the one who will do the most damage is McCain, followed by Clinton. Obama is dangerous.

You need to address your comment about Moveon.org to whoever mentioned them. I don't recall that I EVER have even discussed them with anyone at any time.

The lesser of all evils and the one who will do the most damage is McCain, followed by Clinton. Obama is dangerous.

That's your opinion. A lot of folks disagree with you.

I just dont' remember all the places you proved my statement wrong.

Please use factual data to prove that Obama is any more dangerous than McCain. The more I hear him talk, the more I think he has some deep seated shit left over from his POW days that he has never dealt with. When you call your wife a "****" in public, there is a slight indication of an uncontrolled temper. More so since she has made his political careeer possible.

I wonder: NO THE MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE

Please don't be so fucking condescending when disgreeing. You have no more grasp of the Holy Grail than I do. You use your values to sort the data, I use mine. At least I understand that. I don't know if you do.

I figure they were there to get the word out and raise money... no different from any other 527 group. Did you have a problem with the swiftboaters? Just wondering.

Thing is, and I'm just guessing here, you probably don't like campaign finance reform either and that's REALLY what would keep money from being an issue in campaigns.

And then maybe someone like Joe Biden, who would have made a great president, can actually get the nomination.

Swiftboaters did NOT in fact get their message out the same way, WHY? Because the MSM decided to not take their adds and NOT report any facts on them except negative information.

Has anyone else noticed how right wing wacko books by say, Ann Coulter or Glenn Beck are high on the major best seller lists. I thought that really odd as they really suck, I have even tried to read them. You need a six grade education, steeped in Limbaugh world to be able to find your way through such nonsense. But then I read how right wing think tanks support them and the light went on. Wish the left would do the same but information control is more a fascist thing and lord know we don't want to emulate cons.

A few to consider and my Dean book above is out somewhere in my loaner world.

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/End-America-Letter-Warning-Patriot/dp/1933392797/ref=pd_bbs_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1208046388&sr=1-1[/ame]

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Big-Con-Washington-Hoodwinked-Economics/dp/0618685405/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1208046446&sr=1-1[/ame]

Has anyone else noticed how right wing wacko books by say, Ann Coulter or Glenn Beck are high on the major best seller lists. I thought that really odd as they really suck, I have even tried to read them. You need a six grade education, steeped in Limbaugh world to be able to find your way through such nonsense. But then I read how right wing think tanks support them and the light went on. Wish the left would do the same but information control is more a fascist thing and lord know we don't want to emulate cons.

A few to consider and my Dean book above is out somewhere in my loaner world.

http://www.amazon.com/End-America-L...8&s=books&qid=1208046388&sr=1-1&tag=ff0d01-20

http://www.amazon.com/Big-Con-Washi...8&s=books&qid=1208046446&sr=1-1&tag=ff0d01-20

Best sellers get there because PEOPLE buy them. This is just more of that liberal " conservatives are to dumb to vote" garbage. Get over it, a majority of people voted for Bush twice and a majority of book buyers like conservative writers books.

Perhaps when Obama is president you can slip in that requirement that only the "correct" thinking people be allowed to vote. And you can get him to ban books by authors you do not like.

Wish the left would do the same but information control is more a fascist thing and lord know we don't want to emulate cons.

In case you haven't noticed, the MSM has been getting out the left's message for years with no competition. That's why an alternative media has sprung up that is beating the crap out of the MSM in ratings.

The left has tried to compete with the right in writing books and engaging in talk radio, but the public hasn't bought into their product. With the high sales of books by conservative authors and the appeal and success of conservative radio shows, one would think that the libs would have gotten the message long ago. But they just keep beating that same old dead horse.

But the MSM is owned by corporate bodies like GE. Them big corporate bosses are going to be in biiiiig trouble, letting that MSM get away with stuff. Pretty soon it'll be Marxistmainstreammedia.org (not .com of course because they're just filthy capitalists).

But the MSM is owned by corporate bodies like GE. Them big corporate bosses are going to be in biiiiig trouble, letting that MSM get away with stuff. Pretty soon it'll be Marxistmainstreammedia.org (not .com of course because they're just filthy capitalists).

That argument is false. The news portions have been run by Liberals for years now with a free hand. Every study has shown close to 80 percent of the MSM is liberal. Further if one had half a brain they could recognize the liberal bent to the news that has been in play since the 70's at least.

Rolling in their graves because of the election practices we've undertaken?

Well then what are they doing because of the entangling foreign alliances and interventionism we've undertaken, that they staunchly warned against?

Yup, one more time, the old liberal press bullshit.

Poor conservatives have no voice in the media.

Good your lines are getting old.

Forum List

Back