Hmmm... Yep, I'm going to do some Bush blaming again.

Blaming Bush? What else is new?

Quite the one-trick pony you guys are!

I'm not a grammar NAZI , but this is a pet peeve, well this and i could care less, that one drives me crazy as well .

The phrase is not what else is new. The phrase is what's new. By saying what else is new you are in fact implying that this is new, which it is not.

this thread rocks....note to self, even if obama is for something, its not because he is for it, rather, its all the reeepublicans fault :lol::lol:

Oh bullshit.

Bush was the pressure? With a democrat in the white house, a democratic controlled house, and a democratic controlled senate...and you want to blame this on Bush?!?!

No one's buying it. Obama and the democrats own this policy, lock stock and barrel.

Go peddle this crap elsewhere.

Once again, I'll just copy and paste my prior post:

Since the Bush administration, as shown in this video, the Republicans have been screaming about opening offshore drilling.

It went so far that their platform in the 2008 elections was in fact "Drill Baby Drill".

Some time later, the Democrats, who had resisted additional drilling for some time, lost their super-majority in Congress as they were beginning to create an energy bill.

Finally, the president, with a long amount of consideration, and some obvious reluctance, gives the go-ahead for drilling, just like the Republicans wanted all along, just at the point when they were trying to hammer out an Energy Bill.

So now, it's the Democrats who wanted it all along???

What kind of BS revisionist history are you people trying to pull here? Do you really think the average Americans attention span is that short????

There were certainly Democrats who wanted it all along.
What point were you trying to make here again?

Forum List

Back