Hmmm... Yep, I'm going to do some Bush blaming again.

OK, let's just look at the record here.

Since the Bush administration, as shown in this video, the Republicans have been screaming about opening offshore drilling.

It went so far that their platform in the 2008 elections was in fact "Drill Baby Drill".

Some time later, the Democrats, who had resisted additional drilling for some time, lost their super-majority in Congress as they were beginning to create an energy bill.

Finally, the president, with a long amount of consideration, and some obvious reluctance, gives the go-ahead for drilling, just like the Republicans wanted all along, just at the point when they were trying to hammer out an Energy Bill.

So now, it's the Democrats who wanted it all along???

What kind of BS revisionist history are you people trying to pull here? Do you really think the average Americans attention span is that short????

The answer to this question is yes, the average American is no smarter than you, okay maybe a little smarter than you.

But that has nothing to do with THIS fact. Oil companies are not stupid, they are most assuredly lining the pockets of politicians on BOTH sides and if you don't believe that democrats were just as anxious to get some of that pie as Republicans and vote accordingly you're insane.

:lol: you're calling me a retard? Hmm, normal people consider someone to be a winger if they just follow the herd on ALL things. Not everyone that leans left or right, which i do, is a winger. Moron

If you strongly lean left or right, and you show extreme partisanship all the time, like you do, that makes you a "left-winger" or a "right-winger".

You're exceptional hatred of the president and democrats takes care of the partisan part, and your positions (except for abortion and immigration apparently) take care of the rest.

95% of right-wingers call themselves "moderates" and claim that everyone to the left of them are "left-wing extremists".

But I'll tell you what, if you can point out one mainstream politician that you would consider a "right-wing extremist" and explain why, (like you continuously harass the President) then I will stop calling you a "right-winger".

The answer to this question is yes, the average American is no smarter than you, okay maybe a little smarter than you.

But that has nothing to do with THIS fact. Oil companies are not stupid, they are most assuredly lining the pockets of politicians on BOTH sides and if you don't believe that democrats were just as anxious to get some of that pie as Republicans and vote accordingly you're insane.

While that may be true, left-hand politicians are also funded by left-wing eco-groups and all their supporters, which also represent a hell of a lot of funding.

Unfortunately, thanks to our Supreme Court, in their infinite wisdom, the gap between corporate and public interest donations is about to grow exponentially. But that was not the case at the time.

Booooooooooosh!!!11!1!!!1!!!!111!!

The Dem tackover in 2006...... BUSH!!!!!! :lol:

Sorry, but... deal with reality bitch. :razz:

obamaatlas.jpg

:lol: you're calling me a retard? Hmm, normal people consider someone to be a winger if they just follow the herd on ALL things. Not everyone that leans left or right, which i do, is a winger. Moron

If you strongly lean left or right, and you show extreme partisanship all the time, like you do, that makes you a "left-winger" or a "right-winger".

You're exceptional hatred of the president and democrats takes care of the partisan part, and your positions (except for abortion and immigration apparently) take care of the rest.

95% of right-wingers call themselves "moderates" and claim that everyone to the left of them are "left-wing extremists".

But I'll tell you what, if you can point out one mainstream politician that you would consider a "right-wing extremist" and explain why, (like you continuously harass the President) then I will stop calling you a "right-winger".

I don't show partisanship. for God's sakes fool I've voted in 5 Presidential elections and the last one was my first vote for a Republican, traditionally the right party (direction wise)

I hate pretty much ALL politicians of any party b/c I think they hate the very country I swore to defend.

Are you asking if there any politicians that are too far right for me? LOL the answer is no, because you equate conservative to right and I don't believe there any truly conservative politicians out there. I believe they are all scum who will liberally screw us over to line their own pockets.

If you were just talking about policy wise, McCain is starting to go too right for me

Now, I KNOW the answer you wanted to hear, You WANTED me to say Sarah Palin

but

A) I don't follow the tea party at all, not my cup of umm tea
B) She is not a politician

as far as that goes, I don't like Hannity, I don't listen to Rush and I think Huckabee tries to get to preachy.

Now you answer the same question. Any politicians and or news anchors you think go too far left?

Actually I think it's pretty clear that I am not a right wing person. Do they generally support amnesty? Are they generally pro choice, among other things that I am on record on t his board supporting?

As for ditto head, no it is NOT a general term, it specifically applies to listeners of Rush's show.

Wow, immigration and abortion! You're such a rebel.

I'm a right-winger on gun rights and reducing the deficit, and I don't care at all about abortion or gay rights.

That doesn't allow me to be a leftie on 90% of the rest of my philosophy and pretend I'm some sort of moderate.

where did he call you a retard?

Hey......at this point, when I see the blame Bush k00ks rating, I say to myself, go.......go.......go......................
At this point, its a huge political plus............for the 10% of the voting public that matters at this point. The Blame Bush sh!t resonates with..............MAYBE...........35% of the country, which is politically insignificant come election time.
America elected liberals to fix the country and they've had 18 months and, as expected, fuckked things up more!!!

Whats the old saying? "Winners take tresponsibility............losers blame others!!!"

CaféAuLait;2411135 said:
WASHINGTON — The Obama administration is proposing to open vast expanses of water along the Atlantic coastline, the eastern Gulf of Mexico and the north coast of Alaska to oil and natural gas drilling, much of it for the first time, officials said Tuesday.

Obama to Open Offshore Areas to Oil Drilling for First Time - NYTimes.com

Bowing to Republican pressure in order to reach a compromise on energy...

Yes, yes he did. And he shouldn't of. That we can agree on.

The difference?

Bush WAS the Republican pressure, trying to force Democrats into offshore drilling.

Oh bullshit.

Bush was the pressure? With a democrat in the white house, a democratic controlled house, and a democratic controlled senate...and you want to blame this on Bush?!?!

No one's buying it. Obama and the democrats own this policy, lock stock and barrel.

Go peddle this crap elsewhere.

CaféAuLait;2411135 said:
WASHINGTON — The Obama administration is proposing to open vast expanses of water along the Atlantic coastline, the eastern Gulf of Mexico and the north coast of Alaska to oil and natural gas drilling, much of it for the first time, officials said Tuesday.

The difference?

Bush WAS the Republican pressure, trying to force Democrats into offshore drilling.

So what are you saying here? That Bush is responsible for the oil well failure in the Gulf? How about BP? How about Transocean? How about the companies that made the equipment?
How much oil has been brought out of those areas since the ban was lifted? How much has that oil kept the price of oil products down?
This thread has been BUSHWHACKED!

CaféAuLait;2411135 said:

The difference?

.....No doubt due to his A-1 Rating as Daddy's Lil' Businessman!!!

389.gif

gollum.jpg

Boooooooooooooooooooosh! We hates himmmmm Hates him, My precious! He stole the precious Florida chads and he flipped the Kerry votes in Ohio we hatesssss Booooshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh foreverrrrrrrr

CaféAuLait;2411135 said:

The difference?

Just shut up, no one is fooled into believing Obama has ANY interest in bipartisanship.

.....Especially John Boner, right?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xqi-a67X5LM]YouTube - Countdown Segment - 2010-03-24 Hell No You Can't[/ame]

:rolleyes:

CaféAuLait;2411161 said:
So, if you're bashing BOOSH for proposing it, you must REALLY hate congress for approving it.

The ban was an EXECUTIVE ORDER put in place by his father.

He didn't need Congress' approval. He was urging congress to open even MORE drilling, which they did NOT do at the time.

And Obama opened areas which had never been opened before.
Name five.

:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back