Hmmm...I thought churches didn't have to worry about performing gay marriages...what about this...

Everyone says that because this is a business, that a person automatically gives up his right to freedom of religion.

Can someone tell me why a gays "right" to be married, trumps the right of religious freedom? Who is it that is determining one right to be more powerful than another?

Mark

You're a cum-guzzler.....but we don't accept your demented life.

City threatens to arrest ministers who refuse to perform same-sex weddings Fox News

I'm no true believer but this is complete bullshit & goes against our founding principles.

you're no true believer ?

sure you are, you believe everything Fox feeds you.
Right, because Fox News totally made up the lawsuit that is being filed....

stfu Fox fan ... don't talk with your mouth full ... grunt and nod your head.

City threatens to arrest ministers who refuse to perform same-sex weddings Fox News

I'm no true believer but this is complete bullshit & goes against our founding principles.

What is the function that a clergyman performs in the world? Answer: he gets his living by assuring idiots that he can save them from an imaginary hell. It is a business almost indistinguishable from that of a seller of snake-oil for rheumatism.
H. L. MENCKEN

"True enough, even a superstitious man has certain inalienable rights. He has a right to harbor and indulge his imbecilities as long as he pleases, provided only he does not try to inflict them upon other men by force." (or laws)
H L Mencken

Gays are getting a lot more political power than is justified given their actual numbers or merits. Well, unless you can buy votes and reputation. Apparently in America, everything is for sale.

Gays make up a tiny minority of people in this country because their lifestyle is demented and not well accepted yet they act like they are a majority so others need to cater to them.

Must be talking about you :eusa_whistle:
"Moral certainty is always a sign of cultural inferiority. The more uncivilized the man, the surer he is that he knows precisely what is right and what is wrong. All human progress, even in morals, has been the work of men who have doubted the current moral values, not of men who have whooped them up and tried to enforce them".
H L Mencken,

When you get HIV, hopefully no tax money is used to save your piece of shit ass and my alma mater, UNC, doesn't help you with our hospital.

"Moral certainty is always a sign of cultural inferiority. The more uncivilized the man, the surer he is that he knows precisely what is right and what is wrong. All human progress, even in morals, has been the work of men who have doubted the current moral values, not of men who have whooped them up and tried to enforce them".
H L Mencken,

your Low IQ ilk has been marginalized in America, deal with it .

I got my BA from a university that rejected your ass. Nevermind my 2 other Masters.

When you get HIV, hopefully no tax money is used to save your piece of shit ass and my alma mater, UNC, doesn't help you with our hospital.

H L Mencken,

very Christian of you

Scum like you will burn in hell....very Satanic of you. :banana:

H L Mencken,

very Christian of you

I got my BA from a university that rejected your ass. Nevermind my 2 other Masters.

:itsok:

Yes I am sure you are very proud of the degrees you bought from mail order bible "skool" for a "love gift" of only 29.95 :itsok:

bodecea are you really so pathetic that you can't just come back into the thread and say "oops, I forgot about the 19th Amendment when I stated that gender wasn't mentioned in the COTUS?"

Not much integrity from a retired Commander.

My college degrees are a foreign concept to you...a migrant wetback queer living on the street.

Get your ass back in the field....

Yes I am sure you are very proud of the degrees you bought from mail order bible "skool" for a "love gift" of only 29.95 :itsok:

My college degrees are a foreign concept to you...a migrant wetback queer living on the street.

:disbelief:

s388737729944664262_p4_i1_w1026.jpeg

:laugh2::laugh2:

Shitstain....my degrees are economics, business and education related.

You have no clue about the Bible yet have a hard-on for the Bible....eh cocksucking fucktard.

:disbelief:

s388737729944664262_p4_i1_w1026.jpeg

:laugh2::laugh2:

Forum List

Back