Hmmm...actually, I'm now thinking that Palin won't stay on the ticket.

The facts are on audiotape and email record.

The special prosecutor will figure it out.

Bye, bye, Sarah. Nice knowing you....

Tell me something, Should a cop who is beating his wife and repeatedly breaking the law keep his job or not?

This VP pick is out of desperation, and nothing short of being forced by the RNC. McCain wanted Lieberman and everybody knows it. Except the RNC calculated that would be the nail in the coffin of his campaign. This is a gross miscalculation on the part of the Republicans. She is against every women's health issue that the mainstream woman wants. Hillary Clinton is the only one who spoke to the mainstream pulse of America's women. McCain has a total disrespect for women in his life. First with his wife when he referred to her as a "****". Then when he chuckled, as a McCain supporter referred to Hillary as a "Bitch". This guy has a total disrespect for women, and women's issues. A vote for John McCain would be a vote against everything women fundamentally support. Which makes this pairing really awkward and out of sync with nature. The birds refuse to sing.:eusa_whistle:

This VP pick is out of desperation, and nothing short of being forced by the RNC. McCain wanted Lieberman and everybody knows it. Except the RNC calculated that would be the nail in the coffin of his campaign. This is a gross miscalculation on the part of the Republicans. She is against every women's health issue that the mainstream woman wants. Hillary Clinton is the only one who spoke to the mainstream pulse of America's women. McCain has a total disrespect for women in his life. First with his wife when he referred to her as a "****". Then when he chuckled, as a McCain supporter referred to Hillary as a "Bitch". This guy has a total disrespect for women, and women's issues. A vote for John McCain would be a vote against everything women fundamentally support. Which makes this pairing really awkward and out of sync with nature. The birds refuse to sing.:eusa_whistle:

No mainstream woman I've ever met wanted to kill their unborn child.

how many more times do you plan on posting that same nonsense?
or are you trying to "out stupid" kirk?

• Thanks
Reactions: Jon
Amazing theory.

I think it unlikely, though.

I'll be interested to see how the problems that Palin is having in Alaska turn out.

Obviously until she was nominated I knew nothing about that problem or her, either, so I have no opinion regarding her guilt or innocence.

One presumes that the McCain team knew about this sword of Damocles hanging over her political career and decided it wasn't really a problem.

We'll see if they were right soon enough.

No mainstream woman I've ever met wanted to kill their unborn child.

are you a one issue voter? why does it always come back to the issue of abortion as if there aren't so many other issues out there.

Statistically speaking I'm quite certain that more "mainstream" women have terminated a pregnancy than either those on the far left or the far right.

Forum List

Back