Hmmm...actually, I'm now thinking that Palin won't stay on the ticket.

Sarah Palin isn't going to step down for any reason. Choosing her was a very calculated decision and well thought out. She knew far ahead of time what she'd be getting into long before she accepted the offer of VP. It's a McCain/Palin ticket, and it's goint to stay that way.

Why would the repubs want to break that up when it's a sure winner?

Because she's going to be indicted.

I'm sure she will be, Kirk.

I am too.

She lied to the public about trying to influence the Commissioner of Public Safety, and when he wouldn't play ball, she fired him and replaced him with a man who was just reprimanded for sexual harrassment, so she had to fire him ten days later. There is an audiotape of one of her guys trying to influence a police Lt. on her behalf.

There is plenty of evidence, and when the special prosecutor's report comes out in November, she will be indicted.

I am too.

She lied to the public about trying to influence the Commissioner of Public Safety, and when he wouldn't play ball, she fired him and replaced him with a man who was just reprimanded for sexual harrassment, so she had to fire him ten days later. There is an audiotape of one of her guys trying to influence a police Lt. on her behalf.

There is plenty of evidence, and when the special prosecutor's report comes out in November, she will be indicted.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

God, it's not coming out until November? So that means I have to listen to you repeat yourself a hundred times a day for three months? I think I'm gonna have to ask Gunny to install an ignore feature.

I am too.

and what will the charge be?

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

God, it's not coming out until November? So that means I have to listen to you repeat yourself a hundred times a day for three months? I think I'm gonna have to ask Gunny to install an ignore feature.

Sorry, the report is coming out Oct. 31st.

Trick or treat, Mr. McCain!

I am too.

You are fucked in the head. No offense.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jon
I suspect he actually wanted Lieberman next to him, panicked when he saw how good the dem convention was, and at the last minute made a goofy choice that he now regrets.

One of the papers said he and Palin spent Saturday getting to know each other. Well, that's nice.

It certainly got the attention shifted, though I don't think he can do as much damage control with that as he would like. 38 million people tuned in. Wow! Gustav will get the attention soon and that really doesn't help the Republicans either.

I highly doubt he regrets the pick. No one else seems to. Why would McCain?

Forum List

Back