Hizzbullah Vs Israel

Mr Ameen

Rookie
Aug 9, 2006
Hey, anyone else think it's strange that Israel(with its great military force) can't destroy a simple guerrila army? It's like they're invisble :dance:

Hey, anyone else think it's strange that Israel(with its great military force) can't destroy a simple guerrila army? It's like they're invisble :dance:

Perhaps if that "simple guerilla army," armed and supported by Iran, would come out into the open and fight like men instead of hiding behind every Lebanese noncombatant they can find, this wouldn't be a question because your pitiful little group of murdering scumbags would all be dead.

But by all means, please render yourself "invisible" too.

Perhaps if that "simple guerilla army," armed and supported by Iran, would come out into the open and fight like men instead of hiding behind every Lebanese noncombatant they can find, this wouldn't be a question because your pitiful little group of murdering scumbags would all be dead.

But by all means, please render yourself "invisible" too.

Wait, if you were outmanned and outgunned, you would fight your opponent out in the open?

Hey, anyone else think it's strange that a dozen arab nations 1000 of years olde (with allah and their great military force) can't destroy a simple jewish nation in less than 60 years?

It's like they are living in the dark ages or something :arabia
:

If (and that is a huge 'if') they were a guerrilla army Israel could handle them quite well. Unfortunately, they are terrorists....a bunch of murderers who intentionally target civilians, who use women and children as shields in combat and who haven't got the courage to follow the international rules of land warfare.

Wait, if you were outmanned and outgunned, you would fight your opponent out in the open?

Guerrilla warfare I understand. As I have stated in other posts, I consider it a legal and viable form of warfare. Terrorism on the other hand is something that cowards and murders use and not the same at all.

Guerrilla warfare I understand. As I have stated in other posts, I consider it a legal and viable form of warfare. Terrorism on the other hand is something that cowards and murders use and not the same at all.

the targeting of civilians isnt the exact problem. ITs the lack of an official nation sponsorship that makes terrorists a problem. Enemies in all wars have targeted civilians to achieve their goals. We targeted Japans civilians to get them to change their minds about their Religious War and abandon their government. Unfortunately their is no national allegiance these terrorists follow. So when they attack civilians of any kind, it is very effective to their cause because they have no responsibility of protecting their own civilians. That is the problem we face.

• Thanks
Reactions: CSM
the targeting of civilians isnt the exact problem. ITs the lack of an official nation sponsorship that makes terrorists a problem. Enemies in all wars have targeted civilians to achieve their goals. We targeted Japans civilians to get them to change their minds about their Religious War and abandon their government. Unfortunately their is no national allegiance these terrorists follow. So when they attack civilians of any kind, it is very effective to their cause because they have no responsibility of protecting their own civilians. That is the problem we face.

I agree in essence with what you are saying. It is an important clarification too.

It's a war on a religion--Islam knows how to attack Jews and Christians. The west refuses to acknowledge who the enemy is. Conservatives dance around the issue and liberals completely deny it. Once someone has the courage to do that, I think we will know exactly how to fight it.

It's a war on a religion--Islam knows how to attack Jews and Christians. The west refuses to acknowledge who the enemy is. Conservatives dance around the issue and liberals completely deny it. Once someone has the courage to do that, I think we will know exactly how to fight it.

I agree with that too. We in the West have become so PC that we can't even recognize or correctly identify the enemy. Makes it almost impossible to target and engage them. Of course, there are many in the West who LIKE it that way and you know the enemy LOVES it that way.

I agree with that too. We in the West have become so PC that we can't even recognize or correctly identify the enemy. Makes it almost impossible to target and engage them. Of course, there are many in the West who LIKE it that way and you know the enemy LOVES it that way.

We're finding this out the hard way in Iraq. While Saddam threatened the world he also intimidated his own people into obedience with totalitarian rule. Now the muslims are free to fight over who's version of Islam is better. I think they've made it clear enough that they aren't interested in democracy if you can't vote the other sect out of existence.

They better stay invisible like the pigs they are or else get slaughtered. :chains::finger:

If we did not know who the liberal media supports in this war, this should answer that question

http://newsbusters.org/node/6892
Mike Wallace Calls Iranian President an 'Impressive Fellow'
Posted by Greg Sheffield on August 10, 2006 - 12:50.
60 Minutes contributor Mike Wallace engaged in a heart-to-heart with the man who says Israeli should be "wiped off the map" and the holocaust was a "myth."

The Associated Press reports that the elderly correspondent said of President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, "He's an impressive fellow, this guy. He really is. He's obviously smart as hell." Wallace also remarked, "I expected more of a firebrand. I don't think he has the slightest doubt about how he feels ... about the American administration and the Zionist state. He comes across as more rational than I had expected."

The two engaged in a heart-to-heart about what Wallace should do with his career.

Wallace said he nearly fell out of his chair when Ahmadinejad told him, "I hear this is your last interview."
Wallace said he replied: "What do you think? Is it a good idea to retire?"

He said the Iranian president told him it was important to keep doing interesting things. And Wallace is already thinking about his next story: he said he's trying for an interview with Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg.

Forum List

Back