Hiya!

RosieS

Partisan Courtesan
Sep 15, 2012
Southwest FL
Hiya! I'm RosieS - everywhere if you know me from elsewhere. I'm an ardent liberal. Happily married with just one remaining. kid at home - the rest grown and doing well.

Nice to meet ya!

Regards from Rosie

Hiya! I'm RosieS - everywhere if you know me from elsewhere. I'm an ardent liberal. Happily married with just one remaining. kid at home - the rest grown and doing well.

Nice to meet ya!

Regards from Rosie

hey rosieS...welcome.

i have a son who just left home...joined the navy. he is super. live in the opposite corner where men are men and the rain is wet and the rule of thumb and a hundred percent accurate indian way of predicting the weather is..."if you can see the mountain, it is gonna rain...and if you can't see the mountain, it's raining."

here is a link to get you started...
http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-r...ount-60-or-under-gtfih-for-some-free-rep.html

now, you are gonna meet some flat out mean people along the way but not on this site. this place really does have the nicest people on the board, i am promoting it because it is a great place to start. check it out. i would help ya with a rep but will let others do it now.

anyway, good luck...

Last edited:
Kewlness! You guys are fast on the welcome button....color me impressed!

Regards from Rosie

Hi SpiderWave - nice to meet you.

You might want to post again in this forum, starting a new thread so that you can stand out. Plenty of folks here will give you their welcome!

Regards from Rosie

Forum List

Back