Hiya!

gnatman

Mostly Harmless
Jul 24, 2011
Arkansas
So this is where I introduce myself...

I am from and live in Little Rock, AR, but have traveled the U.S. extensively throughout my life and lived in D.C. (Fairfax, VA, but I was barely outside of the beltway), Illinois, Texas, Georgia, Michigan, Mississippi and Louisiana.

I've worked in construction (residential, commercial, and pipeline/utility), retail, food service, and held management/supervisory positions in almost every job I've ever had. I have been a bartender/DJ/bouncer in several restaurants/bars/clubs from the most seedy dives to family restaurants to strip clubs, fine dining, high volume dance clubs and everything in between. Pretty much I've done about anything that doesn't require a college degree at some point or another.

I was in the Army for a very short time in 1997, but I blew my knee out during basic and was sent home shortly after that.

I could go on, but I'm sure I've said more than a lot of you care about already. I'm not trying to write an autobiography today...and besides, long posts are boring.

So this is where I introduce myself...

I am from and live in Little Rock, AR, but have traveled the U.S. extensively throughout my life and lived in D.C. (Fairfax, VA, but I was barely outside of the beltway), Illinois, Texas, Georgia, Michigan, Mississippi and Louisiana.

I've worked in construction (residential, commercial, and pipeline/utility), retail, food service, and held management/supervisory positions in almost every job I've ever had. I have been a bartender/DJ/bouncer in several restaurants/bars/clubs from the most seedy dives to family restaurants to strip clubs, fine dining, high volume dance clubs and everything in between. Pretty much I've done about anything that doesn't require a college degree at some point or another.

I was in the Army for a very short time in 1997, but I blew my knee out during basic and was sent home shortly after that.

I could go on, but I'm sure I've said more than a lot of you care about already. I'm not trying to write an autobiography today...and besides, long posts are boring.

"and besides, long posts are boring."

:lol: I do agree with that line and that is why I seldom read them. I would like to ***WELCOME*** you, gnatman, and express how much I enjoyed reading your "not too lengthy" introduction. This is a very entertaining site and I hope you find it so, as well. :D

Last edited:
1099834hix95m99ef.gif

My time in the Army was up about the time you were in basic. Sorry 'bout the knee.

Good folks here. Have fun!

Are ya gonna stick around, gnatman? I'll wait until I see if you do. Then I will roll out the welcome mat. A nice long red one.:tongue:

A hey and hello.

I love this place. Great folks on both sides of the aisle and it's just fun to post here.

yours,

td

So where did you graduate High School???

I've been to a lot of schools but I graduated from Harmony Grove (in Haskell, about 25 min. or so West of LR).

Are ya gonna stick around, gnatman? I'll wait until I see if you do. Then I will roll out the welcome mat. A nice long red one.:tongue:

You never know...it depends on how entertaining everybody is here. So far so good.

Forum List

Back