Hiv bombs

So Ollie is a dork. You can blather on about everybody that suited up but I like to save my flag waving for heroes.

Ollie served..ok but Puuulleezzz.. pull up short on the medal awards.

Next thing I'll hear is how Ollie single handedly preserved my constitutional rights and everything.

There hasn't been a war where our way of life was up for grabs for almost 70 years. I'm not going to jump up and sing the star spangled banner every time some far reaching president wants to get some political bounce by starting a stupid war against some pitiful third world country.

So Ollie served...so what?

Looks like Max Cleveland served only to have that traitorous fuck Bush and That total scum bag traitor Karl Rove steal his seat with a smear campaign. Where was all the concern for a wounded soldier that served then? I didn't hear where Ollie used up so much as a box o band aides.

Ollie never plays that card. He's always been modest about his service and never used it to beat others about the head and neck. Hell, I play the veteran card shamelessly on here. If anyone deserves criticism, it's me.

Futhermore, I think what they did to Max Cleland was disgraceful. Especially coming from the draft dodger in chief.

So Ollie is a dork. You can blather on about everybody that suited up but I like to save my flag waving for heroes.

Next thing I'll hear is how Ollie single handedly preserved my constitutional rights and everything.

There hasn't been a war where our way of life was up for grabs for almost 70 years. I'm not going to jump up and sing the star spangled banner every time some far reaching president wants to get some political bounce by starting a stupid war against some pitiful third world country.

Looks like Max Cleveland served only to have that traitorous fuck Bush and That total scum bag traitor Karl Rove steal his seat with a smear campaign. Where was all the concern for a wounded soldier that served then? I didn't hear where Ollie used up so much as a box o band aides.

Ollie never plays that card. He's always been modest about his service and never used it to beat others about the head and neck. Hell, I play the veteran card shamelessly on here. If anyone deserves criticism, it's me.

Futhermore, I think what they did to Max Cleland was disgraceful. Especially coming from the draft dodger in chief.

You mean Cheney? Because Bush did not dodge the draft. He tried to avoid combat duty, successfully.

You mean Cheney? Because Bush did not dodge the draft. He tried to avoid combat duty, successfully.

Okay, "De Facto Draft Dodger In Chief".

Hey Dante, what's the point in slamming Ollie's service? He never claimed he signed up out of some deep patriotic fervor. Regardless of why he joined the Army, he went on to give 22 years of his life to it. Furthermore, he's one of the least obnoxious posters about his service (I should know, I am one of the most obnoxious posters).

Lay off man.
I never demeaned his service. I am merely curious. If one defines themselves by their service as Ollie does (not that there's anything wrong with that) then curiosity and questions must be expected.

Now patriotism is another story.

People who define themselves by their patriotism are usually scoundrels.

I will always questions the motives and actions of those who publicly stand on their patriotism as a way to silence or condemn others (not saying Ollie has done that here).
:cool:

Fair enough. Sorry to jump your case.

no problem. I didn't think is so bad. Not when I take what passes for normal posting on USMb into consideration. :eusa_whistle:

you may appreciate this link to the Veterans History Project.

there are a few stories there that will lead to understanding what liberals truly believe when it comes to patriotism and duty. Most of the stories have components where motivations and reasons for serving are discussed/

Okay, "De Facto Draft Dodger In Chief".

Compare the reasons why Kerry, Cleland and other liberals served, along side the reasons most conservative commentators of their age did not. Bush did the right thing. He volunteered.

I never demeaned his service. I am merely curious. If one defines themselves by their service as Ollie does (not that there's anything wrong with that) then curiosity and questions must be expected.

Now patriotism is another story.

People who define themselves by their patriotism are usually scoundrels.

I will always questions the motives and actions of those who publicly stand on their patriotism as a way to silence or condemn others (not saying Ollie has done that here).
:cool:

no problem. I didn't think is so bad. Not when I take what passes for normal posting on USMb into consideration. :eusa_whistle:

there are a few stories there that will lead to understanding what liberals truly believe when it comes to patriotism and duty. Most of the stories have components where motivations and reasons for serving are discussed/

God. My motivations for joining were so superficial. I read the "Long Gray Line" decided I wanted to be an Infantry Platoon Leader and go to Ranger School. Upon completing those, I had achieved all of my rather modest goals in the military and moved on.

None of the "Apple Pie and American Flag" stuff. That and I loved the movie "Scent of a Woman" and thought Al Pacino looked sharp in his blues.

God. My motivations for joining were so superficial. I read the "Long Gray Line" decided I wanted to be an Infantry Platoon Leader and go to Ranger School. Upon completing those, I had achieved all of my rather modest goals in the military and moved on.

None of the "Apple Pie and American Flag" stuff. That and I loved the movie "Scent of a Woman" and thought Al Pacino looked sharp in his blues.

:lol:

that is my point when I meet up with Commanders of Posts who are blowhards.

Action? He was a radio operator.

So?

Excuse the fuck out of me, but you have never heard me mention any medals, except one. And some stupid fuck criticized me for that. I have only mentioned that the medal I am most proud of is the National Defense Medal.

Other than that, and wearing my retired Rank as my proper title, I don't say much about my service, and then you, this supposedly bad ass drug smuggler who knows all of the CIA's dirty little secrets, wants to come in here and talk shit? Fuck you dick breath.

By the way, anyone with the guts to wear the uniform, (you know, walk the walk) is a hero to me.

Excuse the fuck out of me, but you have never heard me mention any medals, except one. And some stupid fuck criticized me for that. I have only mentioned that the medal I am most proud of is the National Defense Medal.

Other than that, and wearing my retired Rank as my proper title, I don't say much about my service, and then you, this supposedly bad ass drug smuggler who knows all of the CIA's dirty little secrets, wants to come in here and talk shit? Fuck you dick breath.

By the way, anyone with the guts to wear the uniform, (you know, walk the walk) is a hero to me.

That would be "Mr. LuckyAssDrugSmuggler" to you Ollie.

And you are still a dork!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Excuse the fuck out of me
done.

SFC said:
how are those low standards working for you?
633726395278702810-PlayingDressUpIsFun.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back