Hitting the Nail On the Head

rayboyusmc

Jan 2, 2008
Florida
A quote I came across that sums up a lot of demonizing of Obama that the have no frigging plan RNC is now doing.

Conservatives lead the effort to demonize Obama because that’s easier than discussing the merits of Obama’s health care plan. They make it sound like providing access to health care providers is tantamount to repressing free speech. If anything, all the current protestors really demonstrate is how free this country really is.

When we finally get healthcare for all Americans who want it, people will look back and wonder what the hell all the protests from the right were all about.

They won't believe the crap like death panels and euthenasia that was paraded out to distract from real dialogue.

Try a railroad spike. It has a bigger head, that you might actually be able to hit with a little practice.

Here's a video presentation that shows what happened when a single Sarah Palin Facebook posting met Obamacare out on the horizon

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=792WRxXXr7U]YouTube - JAvelin anti-tank[/ame]

A quote I came across that sums up a lot of demonizing of Obama that the have no frigging plan RNC is now doing.

Conservatives lead the effort to demonize Obama because that’s easier than discussing the merits of Obama’s health care plan. They make it sound like providing access to health care providers is tantamount to repressing free speech. If anything, all the current protestors really demonstrate is how free this country really is.

When we finally get healthcare for all Americans who want it, people will look back and wonder what the hell all the protests from the right were all about.

They won't believe the crap like death panels and euthenasia that was paraded out to distract from real dialogue.

It's obvious the "health care" debate isn't about "health care".

The UNITED STATES simply cannot afford the ENTITLEMENT of national healthcare at this point in history. Healthcare is not a RIGHT.....the health of each and every individual in this nation is a PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY that must be managed first and foremost at home with preventive medicine. No one can DEMAND THE SERVICES of another human being (the health care provider).....as a PERSONAL RIGHT.....unless you are a proponent of indentured servitude...aka SLAVERY.

Last edited:

Right. It's about the Government partnering up with God in matters of Life and Death

The UNITED STATES simply cannot afford the ENTITLEMENT of national healthcare at this point in history. Healthcare is not a RIGHT.....the health of each and every individual in this nation is a PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY that must be managed first and foremost at home with preventive medicine. No one can DEMAND THE SERVICES of another human being (the health care provider).....as a PERSONAL RIGHT.....unless you are a proponent of indentured servitude...aka SLAVERY.

Okay, I can see an opening here for an enterprising publisher.

"DIY Surgery"

"How To Take Out Your Own Appendix"

"Setting Bones In Your Loungeroom"

"Cooperative Neurosurgery"

Right. It's about the Government partnering up with God in matters of Life and Death

Please leave Gog and Magog out of this.

Go live in the 19th century, Ralph. The era of your political philosophy is over.

It's not demonizing a guy to look at what he has done and try to figure out why he's doing it.

He signed into law the stimulus that was not stimulative at all and was in truth a graft and payback bill engineered by the Congress. It happens all the time, but my share of the is about $2800.00. In the mean time, we are above 9% unemployment and this was supposed to keep us below 8%. Why was it signed?

I know that he now says that the economy was worse than they thought at the start. They told us it was the worst economy since the Great Depression. We know from this that he was lying. What we don't know is if he was lying then, lying now or just lying daily as a matter of course. Ben Bernanke, the Bush appointee, still has a job. He blamed Bush, continued bush's policies and maintained Bush's appointees. Are you listening to what he is saying? Are you watching what he is doing?

He criticized the handling of the Iraq war by Bush. When he took office, he continued the plan put forth by Bush, retained Bush's Secretary of Defense and is currently expanding the war in Afganistan which is unwinnable and is shaping up to be another Viet Nam or, more acurrately, an American version of the Russion Afganistan. Why is he doing this?

He said that the touchy feely, let's talk to the bad guys approach to foreign affars was the way to gain friends and influence nations. Now North Korea is launching missiles at Japan and developing nuclear weapons, Iran is going nuclear, Libya is welcoming terrorist killers back from Scotland, Scotland is releasing terrorist killers. Russia is on the rise again to become a military power. Is it possible the rest of world did not get the memo? How long will we continue down this road?

The Cash for Clunkers program was an actual stimulus and it was stopped. Why did he stop this?

So, in the light of what he has done and allowed to be done, we look at his health care talk.

He is pushing hard to get health care legislation passed and does not discuss what it will do, what it will cost, how it will be paid for or what will be added or subracted from MY coverage. He has used broad strokes as if this is something that is defined when in truth, it is a discussion of an idea, the synthesized weaving of 5 programs that are curculating in the Congress and around the back halls. The only thing that seems certain is that the share of the cost for any taxpayer is $3333.00 to pay for this. That's in addition to what I currently pay to my employer provided health care which means that MY costs will double. Why is he doing this?

He has no facts, no plan, no details, no demonstrated power to control the Congress, no real change to back up his talk of change, no usable ideas, no grand program to motivate our country, no solutions for any of our problems so far and just keeps talking like he does.

By the way, the bill for the new spending he has committed to in just the first 6 or 7 months comes out to about $6000.00 per tax payer this year.

Why aren't you asking these questions?

Last edited:

The 'merits of the plan(s)' are the reason for the town hall meetings and the Dems demonize anyone who expresses concern over the issue.

The Dems have full control of the House, the Senate, and the WH . . . but it's the Repubs that are the problem with health care not getting passed? How's that? btw, where's your "quote" from?

How can you be a partner with God in matters of Life and Death and NOT have a Death Panel?

So when you get your progressive utopia with health care for all,
Open border immigration policies
Cap and trade energy restrictions
Federally run corporations .
Reparations for slavery and war crimes
Will you be happy?

Go live in the 19th century, Ralph. The era of your political philosophy is over.

Only for those of you who think you are entitled to things you have not earned, like what's in MY wallet.:cuckoo:

Uh...health care practitioners choose to enter the field of medicine in order to offer their services to the public in exchange for payment. How exactly is that involuntary servitude, again?
The debate is over how those services should be paid for, NOT whether doctors and other health service providers should be forced to work for free.
Now, back to your regularly scheduled programming.....

....as if no screeching conservative will use UHC..... frequently. This debate will be as dated as test tube babies became in the 80s.

"DIY Surgery"

You PAY a professional to do it........YOU DO NOT DEMAND that professional do so as a PERSONAL RIGHT of your pompous birth. Its YOUR appendix.......you would not be the 1st person in the world to require the removal thereof, somewhere the personal responsibility must be realized in YOU planning for such an emergency, perhaps having a rainy day account for such contingencies. If you do not plan for such, you are placing your life in the hands of strangers and BEGGING for the service that might save your life. You might enjoy the fact of being a BEGGAR, the majority of American's DO NOT.

That's the thing about having the RIGHT of CHOICE.....we get to determine who we want to place our life in the hands thereof.......and not depend upon BIG BROTHER to TELL us who we must TRUST. We can all image just what kind of Physicians that will work for the pay the government is willing to endorse, the majority of such will most likely be in need of professional REHAB themselves.

Speaking of Appendix removal.......did you hear the one about the British Subject that collapsed from a burst APPENDIX....weeks after the Government supposedly removed it? And you wish to mandate a service such as this upon EVERYONE.....because YOU are inherently to lazy to plan for your own physical needs?

News | Mail Online

Last edited:

"DIY Surgery"

You PAY a professional to do it........YOU DO NOT DEMAND that professional do so as a PERSONAL RIGHT of your pompous birth. Its YOUR appendix.......you would not be the 1st person in the world to require the removal thereof, somewhere the personal responsibility must be realized in YOU planning for such an emergency, perhaps having a rainy day account for such contingencies. If you do not plan for such, you are placing your life in the hands of strangers and BEGGING for the service that might save your life. You might enjoy the fact of being a BEGGAR, the majority of American's DO NOT.

Is English by chance your second language?

"DIY Surgery"

Of course........I am an AMERICAN, if I desired to speak OXFORD English and pretend to be more intelligent than I actually am......I would move to Bangladesh, or camp out here on this site and PRETEND not to be the pompous ASS that my retorts present me to be. I'd also bet that Glenn Beck is lying....based not upon the presentation that cannot be debunked by Objective Demonstrable evidence.....but because of the METHOD used.....everybody knows this man is crazy regardless of the SUBSTANCE he presents.

And ......YES VIRGINIA....I can spell..............Elite Pompous Liberal ASS, that is probably only a CHILD that has fell victim to the indoctrination of the Secular STATE.

Last edited:

Of course........I am an AMERICAN, if I desired to speak OXFORD English and pretend to be more intelligent than I actually am......I would move to Bangladesh, or camp out here on this site and PRETEND not to be the pompous ASS that my retorts present me to be.

You claim to be an incomprehensible pompous ass?
Points for honesty anyway. :thup:

Forum List

Back