hitting on me

fredchurch

Rookie
Feb 7, 2012
when a woman says to a man are you hitting on me or she says your hitting on me exactly what does she mean by this nasty statement? is he annoying her she wants hin to go away? she enjoys the attention and wants more? its a nasty thing women say to men. anytime a woman has ever said this to me without another word i turn and make my exit. for the first time in my life i had a woman start talking to me a attractive lady my age i said to her are you hitting on me. i felt good giving her a taste of her own medicine. im still not sure what women mean when they say this.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
they are individuals and likely mean differing things.

You just think they are not individuals.

That is your problem

I think it means they cant entertain the idea of making friends with a Man for any other reason than sex

when a woman says to a man are you hitting on me or she says your hitting on me exactly what does she mean by this nasty statement? is he annoying her she wants hin to go away? she enjoys the attention and wants more? its a nasty thing women say to men. anytime a woman has ever said this to me without another word i turn and make my exit. for the first time in my life i had a woman start talking to me a attractive lady my age i said to her are you hitting on me. i felt good giving her a taste of her own medicine. im still not sure what women mean when they say this.

It means they find you ugly, un attractive and quite boring.

Obviously you need to look a little higher then her breasts...........

Fred?

Try reading the TONE AND INFLECTION of their delivery.

It isn't what people say, it's often how they say it that delivers their real message.

I seriously hope you did not come on the board just to post this lonely hearts crap

So a woman asks if you're hitting on her and instead of answering you just walk away? Not a good tactic IMO. Maybe she was interested in you and that was simply her way of getting a conversation started? Stick around a while next time, engage in some small talk and determine if there's anything there that might help tick your horniness quotient down a bit if you play your cards right.

Mental Health, Depression, Anxiety, Wellness, Family & Relationship Issues, Sexual Disorders & ADHD Medications

Good grief, fred. They are asking if you are interested in them romantically. In other words, are you hitting them up for a date? Are you flirting with them?

Now, if they say "Are you hitting on me?" and have a snarl on their face, it means they don't like you hitting on them.

If, however, they say "Are you hitting on me?" all coy-like, with a little grin on their face, that might be a good thing. They might like the idea of you hitting on them. So just admit it. IF you are interested in the woman, that is. Just admit that you are hitting on them and see where things go. : )

for the first time in my life i had a woman start talking to me a attractive lady my age i said to her are you hitting on me. i felt good giving her a taste of her own medicine. im still not sure what women mean when they say this.

:lol: So close and yet so so so very far...........

Are you saying you don't know when you're being hit on? Or are you saying you don't understand the question, "Are you hitting on me?"

Forum List

Back