Hitler's Wife

My mantle is filled with Godwin Awards.

Hitler, like Lady Gaga, is just too easy.

a feminine godwin
article-0-0D8BF092000005DC-446_634x899.jpg

His bride of 40 hours lived a very sad....no duh....life with Hitler:
Snip:

"Eva Braun's life was not a happy one. After she took up with Hitler, much to the disapproval of her parents, she was kept virtually under lock and key and most Germans never knew of her existence until after her death.

"Hitler's chauffeur, Erich Kempka, once described her as "the unhappiest woman in Germany. She spent most of her time waiting for Hitler."

"When he had guests, she was invariably banished to her bedroom. When she moved about the house, it would generally be through side entrances and using rear staircases.

"Her diaries, which survived the war, reveal how Hitler's indifference devastated her and she is said to have made two suicide attempts in August 1932 and in May 1935."

Much more: Hitler mistress Eva Braun: profile - Telegraph

I mean no disrespect, but seriously: who gives a rat's ass about Eva fuckin' Braun?

Fuck her memory. Fuck her. Fuck her fucking scumbag fuckin' husband. Fuck her bullet befouled skull. Fuck her putrefied corpse. Fuck her ashes. Fuck the German Shepard she replaced. Fucking who fucking cares? WTF? Fuck it.

His bride of 40 hours lived a very sad....no duh....life with Hitler:
Snip:

"Eva Braun's life was not a happy one. After she took up with Hitler, much to the disapproval of her parents, she was kept virtually under lock and key and most Germans never knew of her existence until after her death.

"Hitler's chauffeur, Erich Kempka, once described her as "the unhappiest woman in Germany. She spent most of her time waiting for Hitler."

"When he had guests, she was invariably banished to her bedroom. When she moved about the house, it would generally be through side entrances and using rear staircases.

"Her diaries, which survived the war, reveal how Hitler's indifference devastated her and she is said to have made two suicide attempts in August 1932 and in May 1935."

Much more: Hitler mistress Eva Braun: profile - Telegraph

Be careful who you fall in love with.

I mean no disrespect, but seriously: who gives a rat's ass about Eva fuckin' Braun?

Fuck her memory. Fuck her. Fuck her fucking scumbag fuckin' husband. Fuck her bullet befouled skull. Fuck her putrefied corpse. Fuck her ashes. Fuck the German Shepard she replaced. Fucking who fucking cares? WTF? Fuck it.

Not getting your end away much, Liability? :eusa_whistle:

Not getting your end away much, Liability? :eusa_whistle:

Hey Boot. I confess that I have not a fucking clue what that expression even means, but I am gonna assume it's something off-color. :D

What a mouth on you. :eek: Clean up your act, man.

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back