Hitler’s paintings to go for auction

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
Actually they are pretty good. I'm impressed with the patience it must of took to paint these in such detail. It shows composure. They should fetch a pretty price.

Hitler’s paintings to go for auction in Shropshire « Shropshire Star

A number of paintings by Adolf Hitler, which are estimated to collectively be worth more than £145,000, are going under the hammer at a Shropshire auction at the end of the month.

The 17 pieces of work, which include watercolours of landscapes still life and a portrait, are expected to attract oa lot of interest when they are auctioned at the Mullocks sale at Ludlow Racecourse on September 30.
Many of the paintings, which are expected to fetch up to £10,000 each, date from the early decades of the 20th Century.
They were painted at a time when Hitler was a struggling artist. Several other paintings, mainly landscapes, are signed A. Hitler.
The hoard includes rural village scenes, landscapes and architecture.
In April last year buyers from around the world flocked to purchase 15 of Hitler’s paintings which sold for a staggering £95,000.

Fuehrer_Privat13.jpg

" i think it is a little bit too degenerate, honey."

I hope somebody buys them and then throws them on a bonfire.

I think it would be cool to host a dinner party for Barak Hussein in a dining room filled with Hitler paintings and cutlery.

I think it would be cool to host a dinner party for Barak Hussein in a dining room filled with Hitler paintings and cutlery.
Obama would rather have Mao paintings and cutlery. Remember his Mao christmas ornaments?

Forum List

Back