hitler - what was he?

whereisit?

Rookie
Nov 30, 2004
Was hitler a christian, cause i read some quotes of his and was really surprised, because i have heard people call him an atheist...

"My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter."

just really surprised, cause I seriously thought he was an atheist or something before this...

The Government, being resolved to undertake the political and moral purification of our public life, are creating and securing the conditions necessary for a really profound revival of religious life.... The National Government regard the two Christian Confessions as the weightiest factors for the maintenance of our nationality. They will respect the agreements concluded between them and the federal States. Their rights are not to be infringed.... It will be the Government's care to maintain honest co-operation between Church and State; the struggle against materialistic views and for a real national community is just as much in the interest of the German nation as in that of the welfare of our Christian faith. The Government of the Reich, who regard Christianity as the unshakable foundation of the morals and moral code of the nation, attach the greatest value to friendly relations with the Holy See and are endeavouring to develop them.
-Adolf Hitler, in his speech to the Reichstag on 23 March 1933

Hitler murdered Christian pastors right alongside Jewish rabbis... and everyone else he didn't like. While he may have used the facade of Christianity to gain popularity, his policies and viewpoints were anything but Christian.

Hitler was a megalomaniac who was fascinated by different facets from a number of different religions and mythologies, including old Germanic tribal religion, Norse mythology, occultism (clairvoyance, astrology), et cetera.

Any proclaimed adherence to Christian faith on his part was merely lip service so as to not alienate the predominantly Christian germanic peoples. Over the course of the 1000 year reich paganism, race/ancestor worship, and the diefication of Hitler himself was to eventually replace Christianity and become the only accepted State religion. Religion was to be reigned in as a tool of the State. Standard operating procedure for a fascist.

Himmler and his SS were already entombing 'hero' soldiers, knights of the Reich, in a special castle they had commandered where they performed initiation rituals and ceremonies for the SS higher ups. They were to be an elite pantheon of gods within the top ranks of the Nazi party/pantheon itself.

Hitler murdered Christian pastors right alongside Jewish rabbis... and everyone else he didn't like. While he may have used the facade of Christianity to gain popularity, his policies and viewpoints were anything but Christian.

He murdered Christian pastors who disagreed with his views and wanted him stopped.

Hitler was a paranoic meglomaniac, probably because he was speed freak.

I'm not exactly sure when his doctor started shooting him up with crank, but my guess is his religion, whatever it had been, didn't play much of a part in his adult life.

You DO realize that you are the only one posting in this thread who is currently an active participant on this board? This thread is from 2004.

Graverobber.:lol:

twas wayne who revived it from the dead.

You DO realize that you are the only one posting in this thread who is currently an active participant on this board? This thread is from 2004.

:lol: I didn't realize that. Someone already updated it.

I was suspicious when I saw "JOKER96BRAVO".

I was a 96Bravo, but that MOS was reclassified 35Foxtrot in 2007.

.​

Last edited:
Hitler? A meglomaniac, agnostic fruitcake. He may have claimed to be a Christian for political reasons, but had no knowledge of the teachings of the Jewish Messiah and for the most part was areligious.

Forum List

Back