Hitler was controlled by women

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
His neice -Geli R, Eva Braun, his mother (robably his last look at before he committed suicide - even his dog Blondie

not to mention the German frauliens at rallies

His neice -Geli R, Eva Braun, his mother (robably his last look at before he committed suicide - even his dog Blondie

You have got some serious issues with women bud.

So was John Lennon - with his mother, Aunt Mimi, Cynthia, and Yoko.

Some weird paralles between Hitler and Lennon.

Out of the 4 major leaders during WWII, Hitler was the most monogamous.

What? a discussion of Hitler's morality? He kept Eva in virtual slavery until he married her just before he killed her.

i don't think so that a Leader like Hitler was controlled by a woman.... I am not a German .... But i think Hitler has his own way of leading .. He led the Germans but any German didn't lead him.

Women's role in wartime Germany was strictly limited and all good German women were supposed to be married at a young age to keep a decent home for her working husband and to have many children and most professional women lost their jobs when the regime came to power. Eva Braun was never allowed to stay in the room when business or political conversations took place and she was not a member of the Party and she led a life completely disconnected from the regime's political activities, focusing only on making the dictator's private life comfortable as a mistress hidden from the public eye.

Last edited:
His last look before he committed suicide was at a picture of his mother probably.

His father was a brute who beat his wife and young Adolf.

Could this have caused Hitler's path?

I hear the man was a closeted Homosexual Sado Masochist Psychopath. I geuss that explains why he preached the slaughter of 3 million Jews.
Gerbles, Himler , Goring, all closet homosexual Sado Masochists killers.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back