Hitler Was A Christian

Fat Bastardo

Jun 19, 2015
Hitler Was a Christian... A Godly Christian

It's true. It's true. It's damn true! As much as you Christers want to deny it Hitler and Jesus were butt buddies. Hitler loved JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESUS and he did God's bidding. Hitler and the Catholic Church killed 6 million Jews.

What you Christers are going to do in reaction to this is lie, deny and hurl lame insults because that is all you have. Some of you will try to move the goal posts but the fact remains many war criminals were Christians. Bush and Cheney come to mind.

Christians are in denial when it comes to Adolf Hitler. The man they love to hate, Adolf Hitler was a hard core Christian in the most true sense of the word. Hitler had a lot of Christian admirers including Pope Pius.

See what I mean?

Actually, Hitler was a Christian who did the same thing that every other Christian does.......

He cherry picked the Bible to support his own views.

• Banned
Actually, Hitler was a Christian who did the same thing that every other Christian does.......

He cherry picked the Bible to support his own views.

The Bible can be used to justify anything. That is what makes it so dangerous.

It's true. It's true. It's damn true! As much as you Christers want to deny it Hitler and Jesus were butt buddies. Hitler loved JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESUS and he did God's bidding. Hitler and the Catholic Church killed 6 million Jews.

What you Christers are going to do in reaction to this is lie, deny and hurl lame insults because that is all you have. Some of you will try to move the goal posts but the fact remains many war criminals were Christians. Bush and Cheney come to mind.

Christians are in denial when it comes to Adolf Hitler. The man they love to hate, Adolf Hitler was a hard core Christian in the most true sense of the word. Hitler had a lot of Christian admirers including Pope Pius.

See what I mean?

can you imagine hitler as a jesuit priest??

This again?

I guess then, by extension, Martin Luther King was a Nazi. Obama is a Christian, so throw him in there too. Also, JFK, Tolstoy, Victor Hugo, Jessie Jackson and Nancy Pelosi.

Seriously though, this thread is straight out of the amateur atheist playbook. It's so tired I can only lift a finger to paste something close to my view on Hitler;
Hitler's public relationship to religion has been characterized as one of opportunistic pragmatism.[10] His regime did not publicly advocate for state atheism, but it did seek to reduce the influence of Christianity on society. Hitler himself was reluctant to make public attacks on the Church for political reasons, despite the urgings of Nazis like Bormann. Although he was skeptical of religion,[11][12] he did not present himself to the public as an atheist, and spoke of belief in an "almighty creator".[13][14] In private, he could be ambiguous.[15][16] Evans wrote that Hitler repeatedly stated that Nazism was a secular ideology founded on science, which in the long run could not "co-exist with religion".[17] In his semi-autobiographical Mein Kampf (1925/6) Hitler declared himself neutral in sectarian matters and supportive of separation between church and state, and he criticized political Catholicism.[18] The book presents a nihilistic, Social Darwinist vision, in which the universe is ordered around principles of struggle between weak and strong, rather than on conventional Christian notions.
Religious views of Adolf Hitler - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Nazis were influences heavily by the philosophy of Plotinus, as well. The good of the State trumps any individual freedoms and all that.

Turns out that the vast majority of people who start bizarre retarded threads like this also have long arrest records involving the stealing and rapes of neighborhood dogs and other house pets.

Fact.

Turns out that the vast majority of people who start bizarre retarded threads like this also have long arrest records involving the stealing and rapes of neighborhood dogs and other house pets.

Fact.
We are turning Fat Bastards threads into an airport. Use his threads to drop links where YOU would like comments. It's a troll killer.

From what I understand the German Army and Germans were mainly Evangelicals. Hitler was a saint compared to Stalin and Lenin and their Bolsheviks . He was a nationalist and wanted to avoid communism. The real holocaust was the terror bombing of Germany and the atom bomb on Japan, which is not saying that many jews did die yes, lots of poles and innocent people died, including Germany.

From the book; Bonhoeffer [Pastor, Martyr, Prophet, Spy] as done by Eric Metaxas (pg 168)...

“Reconciling the idea of the Jewish Jesus as an Aryan hero is no less preposterous than trying to reconcile Hitler's idea of the ruthless, immoral Nietzchean Ubermensch with the humble, self sacrificing Christ. Hitler must be called a Nietzchean, although he likely would have bristled at the term since it implied that he believed in something beyond himself. This clashed with the idea of an invincible Fuhrer, above whom none could stand.”

In either case, we are no longer subjected to the dreaded imperial cult of old (from the Roman Empire). Our elected leaders do not require indwelling occupants to bow down and administer worship. Such iconoclastic behavior would most surely be woefully frowned upon. Yet the Nazified Germans pressingly necessitated this of every regular citizen. Had you been seen going against such despotically tyrannical stipulations, you risked paying with your very life. These kinds of authoritarian restrictions had a nullifying influence on the highly deemed right to have unreserved verbalizable communication. Maybe this can be better grasped if one were to compare policies during the time of Ancient Rome and the perpetuated oppressive treatment laid upon similarly disposed multitudes of the Third Reich. I know that the subjugated tragedies of these periods are of unprecedented magnitude on a horrific breadth — but we must thoroughly comprehend it, if we are to move onward and try to forever prevent it from ever repeatedly materializing.

Last edited:
Adolph Hitler was baptized Catholic, but I have never read any where that he attended Mass on Sunday, or read the Bible, or thought about how he could imitate the life of Christ.

Adolph Hitler was baptized Catholic, but I have never read any where that he attended Mass on Sunday, or read the Bible, or thought about how he could imitate the life of Christ.

He He aspired at one time to enter the jesuit order, but his grades began to fail.

>>Adolf enters the second form of the Benedictine school at the Lampach Monastery.<<

He had to take his exams twice before leaving school.

Hitler was a painter so that means all painters want to take over the world and kill millions of people in concentration camps.

See what I mean?

I don't know what you mean. What you refer to is propaganda of sowiet communists out of the time of the cold war. Everything what I can see on this nice pictures is not information, I can see nothing else than desinformation only.

1) Take for example the belt buckle "God mit uns" (God with us) - this message had nothing to do with the Nazis. It came not from them. This message was existing on the belt buckle of german soldiers a long time before the Nazis entered the german history. They placed only the Swastika on this belt buckle - what was by the way once a very positive symbol before the Nazis misused it. Most people have unfortunatelly problems with the logic of time. The Swastika became a symbol of the evil after Hitler. The word "god with us" are a short form of the sentence "God might be with us in victory and defeat" to remember our soldiers not to be desperated in case of defeat and to be generous in case of victory.The messgae of the private army of the Nazis - the SS - was by the way: "Meine Ehre heißt Treue".

2) Hitler Oath: The Hitler Oath[es] had absolutelly nothing to do with any from of free will - there were no alternatives. To swear such an oath is without any meaning.

3) Nearly no one of the leading Nazis and members of the SS married in a christian church. Göring was an exception. In the moment I don't know why.

4) The Nazis made a law what forced Christians to use also the "german flag" (= Swastika in a white circle on a red Background). It had to be everwhere - also in front of churchces and in churches. Meaningless.

5) The "catholic pope" on this pictures is as far as I remember in the moment a Hitler made "Bishop" of the absurde Nazi-organisation "German Christians" - where the Nazis tried to give everyone the impresion that german Christians (Christians who are Germans) are German Christians (members of the organisation "German Christians"). The Nazis tried to overtook the protestants with this strategy in the beginning. The protestantz reacted by founding the "Bekennende Kirche" - a famous man of this church was Dietrich Bonhoeffer.

6) In general I think everyone is an idiot, who thinks only one word of Hitler was spoken from Hitler because he thought what he said. The father of Joachim Fest (a Catholic by the way) said it once in this way - when it was damned dangerous to say so - he said: "Hitler is such a good liar so even the opposit of his lies are often only lies again!".

Did I say it now? The most important thing of your message? You are in danger to become a Nazi on your own. Some Nazis today are even not shy to call Jews "Zio-Nazis" for example. A propaganda (desinformation) like "god is worse than Hitler" follows exactly this form of Nazism.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back