Hitler to Leave Office Next Year

Kevin_Kennedy

Defend Liberty
Aug 27, 2008
Iran's president, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, leaves office next year. Since he has already been elected twice in a row, he cannot run again this time. Oh well, since Saddam Hussein Muammar Gaddafi are dead, the president of Syria can take Ahmadinejad's place as the latest Hitler.

Hitler to Leave Office Next Year « LewRockwell.com Blog

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary." - H. L. Mencken

Ahmadinejad is nothing like Hitler.

Hitler was the real deal.

From the accounts that I gather from the Persians I know, Ahmadinejad is perceived to be Iran's George W. Bush; a total chickenhawk who goes around talking tough in order to give the impression to his people that he's "strong", while the enlightened Iranians see him for what he is, which is a moron and a know-nothing.

Ahmadinejad is nothing like Hitler.

Hitler was the real deal.

From the accounts that I gather from the Persians I know, Ahmadinejad is perceived to be Iran's George W. Bush; a total chickenhawk who goes around talking tough in order to give the impression to his people that he's "strong", while the enlightened Iranians see him for what he is, which is a moron and a know-nothing.

Well it's necessary for the U.S. government to make any government they don't like into the next Hitler. There must always be a Hitler hiding under the bed, otherwise they wouldn't be able to get away with all their wars.

Forum List

Back