Hitler Parents Denied Custody

Yes they do. And they get to lose them too if they abuse or neglect them. Can't feed em; don't breed em. I would never propose the govt adopt that as policy; but I reserve the right to believe that.

I said to offer them birth control. If mama can't read, she may not even know about it.

Chanel, there is no one in this country except perhaps women being kept behind the veil and the isolated retard, that doesn't know about birth control. People choose not to use it.

Yes they do. And they get to lose them too if they abuse or neglect them. Can't feed em; don't breed em. I would never propose the govt adopt that as policy; but I reserve the right to believe that.

I said to offer them birth control. If mama can't read, she may not even know about it.

The article clearly states that the charges were never substantiated. I guess you missed that part.

The decision by the New Jersey state appeals court overruled a family court's decision that there is insufficient evidence of abuse by the parents Heath and Deborah Campbell.

Pretty cut and dried.

The higher court simply ignored that conclusion and claimed the very lack of evidence was in fact evidence enough.

From your link.

Nope. Just anti-child abuse. These people have no means of supporting children - financially or emotionally. They should not be parents.

You saying that they are not fit enough to become parents is eugenics in a nutshell. I do agree that people should not have children unless they are financially and emotionally able to provide for them but I would not go so far as to force my will on them.

I agree. Based on the member you quoted, anyone who voted for Obama should have their children taken away.

Nope. Just anti-child abuse. These people have no means of supporting children - financially or emotionally. They should not be parents.

You saying that they are not fit enough to become parents is eugenics in a nutshell. I do agree that people should not have children unless they are financially and emotionally able to provide for them but I would not go so far as to force my will on them.

I agree. Based on the member you quoted, anyone who voted for Obama should have their children taken away.

:cuckoo:

• Thanks
Reactions: blu

meh, as if mccain/palin would have been better. personally, i think anyone who votes for obama a second time or who voted for the bush twice should be sterilized.

I'm amazed that I have to have a license to drive a car, but two retarded bigots can breed like rabbits. I'd shoot the parents. Problem solved.

Forum List

Back