Hitler didn't drink, didn't smoke, didn't eat meat

Adolf Hitler was also a religious fanatic. He justified all of his philosophies with reference to religion.

Read some of "Mein Kampf", you'll see.

As a Liberal, I can admit the times when we are wrong.

Here is part of the letter Gandhi wrote to Winston Churchill on the 4th of July, 1940"I appeal for cessation of hostilities because war is bad in essence. You want to kill Nazism. Your soldiers are doing the same work of destruction as the Germans... I venture to present you with a nobler and a braver way worthy of the bravest soldiers. I want you to fight Nazism without arms or with non-violent arms. I would like you to lay down the arms you have as being useless for having you or humanity. Invite Herr Hitler and Signor Mussolini to take what they want of the countries you call your possessions. Let them take possession of your beautiful island with your many beautiful buildings. You will give these but not your souls not your minds."

That's all wishful thinking, Hitler would have had Gandi and his followers all rounded up and machine gunned if they tried that kind of shit in Germany.

Forum List

Back