Hitler could be African-Jewish?

Sheldon

Apr 2, 2010
sort of.

Was Hitler Jewish-African? | iNews Connect

The DNA tests revealed that the dictator’s close relatives both have a type of Y-chromosome rarely found among German and Northern European people, but commonly found among Jewish and North African people.

It is believed possible that migrant workers settled in Austria some time in the past who had North African and Jewish blood. According to Mulders, both test samples contained genetic material known as Haplopgroup E1b1b that provides an “irrefutable link” to Adolph Hitler.

“It is most commonly found in the Berbers of Morocco, in Algeria, Libya and Tunisia, as well as among Ashkenazi and Sephardic Jews. One can from this postulate that Hitler was related to people whom he despised,” said Mulders.

It is ironic that the leader of the so-called Master Race had prominent DNA from peoples he openly hated and tried to exterminate.

Don't tell the stormfront people. :eusa_shhh:

Sammy%20Davis%20Jr.jpg

SammyDavis Jr. was not of Semetic or North African heritage. As you can clearly see he was of Central African heritage. I know for one time for publicity sake he claimed to be a Jew, but he wasn't.

sort of.

Was Hitler Jewish-African? | iNews Connect

The DNA tests revealed that the dictator’s close relatives both have a type of Y-chromosome rarely found among German and Northern European people, but commonly found among Jewish and North African people.

It is believed possible that migrant workers settled in Austria some time in the past who had North African and Jewish blood. According to Mulders, both test samples contained genetic material known as Haplopgroup E1b1b that provides an “irrefutable link” to Adolph Hitler.

“It is most commonly found in the Berbers of Morocco, in Algeria, Libya and Tunisia, as well as among Ashkenazi and Sephardic Jews. One can from this postulate that Hitler was related to people whom he despised,” said Mulders.

It is ironic that the leader of the so-called Master Race had prominent DNA from peoples he openly hated and tried to exterminate.

Don't tell the stormfront people. :eusa_shhh:

lol... i knew about the jewish part.

i think i'll be forgiven if i say this gives new meaning to the term 'self-hating'.

Forum List

Back