Hitler and the right

Except that the anarchism in America during the 20th century was a radical left-wing ideology. Mainly during the 1960's and 70's. The philosophies which posit a future society in which private property is replaced by reciprocity and non-hierarchical society.

Those are NOT conservative beliefs. Conservatives put property above people and strongly believe in a hierarchical society.

"Republicans care more about property, Democrats care more about people"
Ted Sorensen - President Kennedy's Special Counsel & Adviser, and primary speechwriter

Leave it to a democratic speechwriter to spout bullshit. The idea that conservatives put property above people is an absolute fucking lie, spread by left wing ideological fools. And I don't think democrats give a flying fuck about people any more than the republicans do, as long as they can get their vote. Democrats want slaves, with no dignity, no self respect, no independence.

You are mistaken about the 60s and 70s, what was once called the counter culture. These people wanted no central gov't at all, total independence to do whatever they wanted. That is extreme far right ideology, not left.

You can't be serious. The right wing mind is a wonder...I always 'wonder' where you come up with this shit. Ted Sorensen is right on the mark. And there are enough threads and posts on this board that PROVE conservatives put property before people.

Your false accusation that Democrats don't care about people ONLY tells us who and what YOU are. You can't accept that liberals DO put people first, because it would make you question yourself. And THAT will never happen. The right wing mind is infested with dogma, disdain and dismissal for anyone who isn't rich and materially wealthy.

But you take first prize for the moron of the year award...

Conservatives in the 60s and 70s...

hippies.jpg
black-bear-ranch-commune.jpg
6510074619_d713e849f1.jpg

The epicenter of conservatism...

19155_5859_l.jpg

Have you ever heard of a bleeding heart Republican?
Paul Craig Roberts - the father of Reaganomics

You just ain't worth the trouble. Have a nice day.

Leave it to a democratic speechwriter to spout bullshit. The idea that conservatives put property above people is an absolute fucking lie, spread by left wing ideological fools. And I don't think democrats give a flying fuck about people any more than the republicans do, as long as they can get their vote. Democrats want slaves, with no dignity, no self respect, no independence.

You are mistaken about the 60s and 70s, what was once called the counter culture. These people wanted no central gov't at all, total independence to do whatever they wanted. That is extreme far right ideology, not left.

You can't be serious. The right wing mind is a wonder...I always 'wonder' where you come up with this shit. Ted Sorensen is right on the mark. And there are enough threads and posts on this board that PROVE conservatives put property before people.

Your false accusation that Democrats don't care about people ONLY tells us who and what YOU are. You can't accept that liberals DO put people first, because it would make you question yourself. And THAT will never happen. The right wing mind is infested with dogma, disdain and dismissal for anyone who isn't rich and materially wealthy.

But you take first prize for the moron of the year award...

Conservatives in the 60s and 70s...

hippies.jpg
black-bear-ranch-commune.jpg
6510074619_d713e849f1.jpg

The epicenter of conservatism...

19155_5859_l.jpg

Have you ever heard of a bleeding heart Republican?
Paul Craig Roberts - the father of Reaganomics

You just ain't worth the trouble. Have a nice day.

Peace, make love not war, there mr hippie...:lol::lol::lol:

Right wing anarchists

group_3_4_6.JPG
184389740.JPG
sni.jpg

100304-tea-party-militia.jpg
3a51b2ae0c7a49213f311d4660032837.jpg

Your false accusation that Democrats don't care about people ONLY tells us who and what YOU are.

if libs cared why did they spy for Stalin and why do they give far less to charity???s

* Although liberal families' incomes average 6 percent higher than those of conservative families, conservative-headed households give, on average, 30 percent more to charity than the average liberal-headed household ($1,600 per year vs. $1,227).

* Conservatives also donate more time and give more blood.

* Residents of the states that voted for John Kerry in 2004 gave smaller percentages of their incomes to charity than did residents of states that voted for George Bush.

* Bush carried 24 of the 25 states where charitable giving was above average.

* In the 10 reddest states, in which Bush got more than 60 percent majorities, the average percentage of personal income donated to charity was 3.5. Residents of the bluest states, which gave Bush less than 40 percent, donated just 1.9 percent.

* People who reject the idea that "government has a responsibility to reduce income inequality" give an average of four times more than people who accept that proposition.

Brooks demonstrates a correlation between charitable behavior and "the values that lie beneath" liberal and conservative labels. Two influences on charitable behavior are religion and attitudes about the proper role of government.

In a message dated 3/30/2010 4:41:07 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, [email protected] writes:
Nicholas D. Kristof: Liberal tightwads
Dec 23, 2008 ... Nicholas D. Kristof: Liberal tightwads ... Arthur Brooks, the author of a book on donors to charity, "Who Really Cares," cites data that ...

Nicholas D. Kristof: Liberal tightwads - Pittsburgh Post-Gazette - Similar

Op-Ed Columnist - Bleeding Heart Tightwads - NYTimes.com
Dec 21, 2008 ... Nicholas Kristof addresses reader feedback and posts short takes from his travels. ... Americans give sums to charity equivalent to 1.67 percent of G.N.P. ... liberal donations frequently sustain art museums, symphonies, ...

www.nytimes.com/2008/12/21/opinion/21kristof.html -

Your false accusation that Democrats don't care about people ONLY tells us who and what YOU are.

if libs cared why did they spy for Stalin and why do they give far less to charity???s

* Although liberal families' incomes average 6 percent higher than those of conservative families, conservative-headed households give, on average, 30 percent more to charity than the average liberal-headed household ($1,600 per year vs. $1,227).

* Conservatives also donate more time and give more blood.

* Residents of the states that voted for John Kerry in 2004 gave smaller percentages of their incomes to charity than did residents of states that voted for George Bush.

* Bush carried 24 of the 25 states where charitable giving was above average.

* In the 10 reddest states, in which Bush got more than 60 percent majorities, the average percentage of personal income donated to charity was 3.5. Residents of the bluest states, which gave Bush less than 40 percent, donated just 1.9 percent.

* People who reject the idea that "government has a responsibility to reduce income inequality" give an average of four times more than people who accept that proposition.

Brooks demonstrates a correlation between charitable behavior and "the values that lie beneath" liberal and conservative labels. Two influences on charitable behavior are religion and attitudes about the proper role of government.

In a message dated 3/30/2010 4:41:07 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, [email protected] writes:
Nicholas D. Kristof: Liberal tightwads
Dec 23, 2008 ... Nicholas D. Kristof: Liberal tightwads ... Arthur Brooks, the author of a book on donors to charity, "Who Really Cares," cites data that ...

Nicholas D. Kristof: Liberal tightwads - Pittsburgh Post-Gazette - Similar

Op-Ed Columnist - Bleeding Heart Tightwads - NYTimes.com
Dec 21, 2008 ... Nicholas Kristof addresses reader feedback and posts short takes from his travels. ... Americans give sums to charity equivalent to 1.67 percent of G.N.P. ... liberal donations frequently sustain art museums, symphonies, ...

www.nytimes.com/2008/12/21/opinion/21kristof.html -

Ah, THE Arthur Brooks study

Arthur Brooks writes: "When it comes to giving or not giving, conservatives and liberals look a lot alike. Conservative people are a percentage point or two more likely to give money each year than liberal people, but a percentage point or so less likely to volunteer [citing the 2002 General Social Survey (GSS) and the 2000 Social Capital Community Benchmark Survey (SCCBS)]". (pp. 21-22)

Im left with only one conclusion to draw here. You never lived through the 60's OR the 70's or if you did you must have been one clueless square.:D

There's something going on here
But you don't know what it is
Do you, Mr. Jones?

Why don't you can the crap and respond to the post. Tell you what, when I see bullshit like that, my BP goes up and patience goes down. BTW, I'm 64 and I was around. Also, who the hell is Mr Jones?

Bfrgn was wrong about the anti-establishment movement back then, some might've wanted some form of collectivism, but the way I remember it they mostly wanted no gov't at all.

It's a song by Bob Dylan aimed at folks like you and BTW I rest my case.:D

Im left with only one conclusion to draw here. You never lived through the 60's OR the 70's or if you did you must have been one clueless square.:D

There's something going on here
But you don't know what it is
Do you, Mr. Jones?

Why don't you can the crap and respond to the post. Tell you what, when I see bullshit like that, my BP goes up and patience goes down. BTW, I'm 64 and I was around. Also, who the hell is Mr Jones?

Bfrgn was wrong about the anti-establishment movement back then, some might've wanted some form of collectivism, but the way I remember it they mostly wanted no gov't at all.

It's a song by Bob Dylan aimed at folks like you and BTW I rest my case.:D

You didn't make a case.

Arthur Brooks writes: "When it comes to giving or not giving, conservatives and liberals look a lot alike.

" but this number fades away very quickly when you consider that conservatives earn less but in terms of dollars given, give 35% more than liberals."- Authur Brooks writes in the very next paragraph!!!!!

Bfgrn is just plain lying!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back